Authorities told to deal with Pattaya Mountain Sex problem

webfact

where else are young Thai couples to go,

They cant do the parents place, they cant afford a room.

Maybe put a few more litter bins around the place would help.

City hall and the cops should stop being busy bodies and do some real work plenty of bad things and crime around pattaya that would benefit from there attention. 1zgarz5.gif

Let young couples have there enjoyment, there not hurting anyone. wai2.gif

Guessing you never had any morals nor now. We humans are not animals. Just go running off in the bushes and fornicate. Nonsence

Ok,

So what are kids supposed to do ?

Cant wait to hear this one. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And keep the moral BS under control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pattaya has a mountain?

Pattaya has a mountain sex problem?

Do I smell an opportunity for someone to open a (cheap) short time hotel nearby?

I interpreted 'Pattaya has a big sex problem'..........

Thought it would have made a good story...........girls forbidden to work in bars............TAT still confident, without the sleaze, Tourism will increase to 7 Billion by the end of 2015

This is close to the running track where I do my weekly exercise. , and I have been told they use this area as a cruising ground for gays , so just make sure you do not end up behind the bushes......

Looks like they do not see all flying rubbish everywhere else and smell from sewage everywhere where major places for tourists...

Hey teacher ; "Leave our kids alone" if they can afford a room then ..............

coffee1.gif

Or wear short spandex attire.

Doing IT in the woods....I remember well!!.,.,

Ah yes. Fond memories.

Damned Florida mosquitoes had my rump for dinner more than once.

I recall being in a GF's van once, in the woods, where we apparently got in the middle of a game wardens's stakeout...(he was watching for deer poachers).

He came and SHINED HIS LIGHT ON ME.

I said, "I be Strokin'!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-W-a7ZLpFs

where else are young Thai couples to go,

They cant do the parents place, they cant afford a room.

Maybe put a few more litter bins around the place would help.

City hall and the cops should stop being busy bodies and do some real work plenty of bad things and crime around pattaya that would benefit from there attention. 1zgarz5.gif

Let young couples have there enjoyment, there not hurting anyone. wai2.gif

Guessing you never had any morals nor now. We humans are not animals. Just go running off in the bushes and fornicate. Nonsence

Ok,

So what are kids supposed to do ?

Cant wait to hear this one. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And keep the moral BS under control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 7/8ths blind. My glasses are rather thick. Been wearing them since I was 5.

Got contacts in 1982 when I was 15. Whew!

My Army reserve buddies saw my glasses once. My squad leader was a Florida State Trooper, redneck out the wazoo, replete with a chaw of tobacco.

He said "Damn Boy. You must beat off a bunch".

-------------

I used to get nooky anywhere I could get it......still do.

Options were limited for me at 17, living w/ Mom & Dad though.

Back seat of a car, or a blanket tossed on the ground in the woods.....MANY, MANY times.

My favorite was/is at a public nude beach. Get an inflatable float-bed & go bounce around astride of it in the waves with ye' olde girl.

I had a gal ride me to completion in the front seat of a 1990 Nissan pickup once, driving 60 MPH, on our way home from a Daytona oyster bar.

She got all cat-scratchy one day in the middle of nowhere & had me pull off the road behind a church (of all places) and demanded a servicing there & then at 2:00 PM on a bright sunny day.

Morals????

I have morals. I'm a lesbian. I only go with hot women.

I'm 48 now.

I was out with a couple of my nephews a while back, & we rode by my old Florida stomping grounds. Hadn't even scratched the surface of said stomping grounds.

I started naming names & pointing out places where I had scored, expecting them to come back with their own stories.

They sat slack-jawed, staring at me in disbelief.

Damned liberalism had gotten to them I suppose.

Archived