Diving Gear In Chiangmai?

Rasseru

Does anyone know if there are any shops in Chiangmai that sell diving gear (specifically, masks, wetsuits and fins) and, if so, whether the selection and prices are such that one could reasonably buy here rather than, say, Phuket or somewhere else in Thailand?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Does anyone know if there are any shops in Chiangmai that sell diving gear (specifically, masks, wetsuits and fins) and, if so, whether the selection and prices are such that one could reasonably buy here rather than, say, Phuket or somewhere else in Thailand?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hey there. As far as i know there are no dive supplys in CM, i am a commercial diver and the company i work for buy all their dive gear from www.divesupply.com .. They are the best and cheapest in Thailand..

Hey there. As far as i know there are no dive supplys in CM, i am a commercial diver and the company i work for buy all their dive gear from www.divesupply.com .. They are the best and cheapest in Thailand..

Cheers for that! I'll check it out.

Waow, sounds like looking for a sand salesman in the Sahara

Plenty of sand in the Sahara, no ocean in Chiangmai. How do these relate skip ??

Yes. Inquiring minds want to know.

Demand side, not supply side

Salesmen usually try to sell where there is a market. Dont think there is much of a scuba gear market in Chiangmai (??).

Edited by skippybangkok

Plenty of sand in the Sahara, no ocean in Chiangmai. How do these relate skip ??

Some relationship does the salesman of the sand of the Sahara in the scuba salesman of the city where it has everywhere in the vicinity of the ocean, our friends probably have a little confused. People me of some person insanity occasionally you telephone, but everyone is insanity completely, I really think of that I am the only normal person.

Some relationship does the salesman of the sand of the Sahara in the scuba salesman of the city where it has everywhere in the vicinity of the ocean, our friends probably have a little confused. People me of some person insanity occasionally you telephone, but everyone is insanity completely, I really think of that I am the only normal person.

Thankyou :o

Demand side, not supply side

Salesmen usually try to sell where there is a market. Dont think there is much of a scuba gear market in Chiangmai (??).

Well . . . I say we give Skippy an "A" for effort and leave it at that. :o