Download Speed, IPad v Laptop

jamie2009

I have done a 'speed check' and it indicates my IPad is 10 times faster than my Laptop. This results in not being able to stream stuff. I have done all the checks on my Laptop and every thing is ok, any suggestions. I bought a Tenda gadget, it did speed it up but not much. The 'speed check' indicated less than 2mbps. I live in a an apartment block with 12 rooms, I have no access to the Router, each room has individual log in codes.

my laptop is massive faster after I installed Linux and can see the more modern network it is not supposed to see.

I still regret installing it as it makes lots of troubles.

you can try to install the latest driver for the laptop or sometimes it is possible to find the driver of the actual network chip. In some cases it makes a big difference. In others not.

my laptop is massive faster after I installed Linux and can see the more modern network it is not supposed to see.

I still regret installing it as it makes lots of troubles.

you can try to install the latest driver for the laptop or sometimes it is possible to find the driver of the actual network chip. In some cases it makes a big difference. In others not.

Checked, I have all the latest Drivers, thanks.

Archived