Good Month to Month Place Huay Kwang/Suttisan Area?

Hello friends,

I used to live around the Thai cultural Center MRT and I really like the area. However,I'm not sure if my old building will give me a room for less than a 4 month lease. So I'm looking for a place that might offer month to month rental. I like to be on the Mrt line somewhere in between Rama 9 and Ratchada. My budget would be around 10,000 baht per month. Maybe a little up and a little down. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Topic moved to the Accommodation Finding forum.

I like that area too.

Currently living a nice place (24 sq. m) located close to BTS at the beginning of Sutthisan Rd in Saphan Khwai.

It's called "Tharathip Mansion" and they take month-to-month at Bt 8500.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You can get a month-to-month studio at Oriental Suite (located within Rachadaphisek 7) for around THB 10,000. Good place, nice management and some basic facilities (e.g. gym room): http://www.9apartment.com/vip-en/?Apartment_ID=061121129353334

How much is Deposit for a month to month rental at Tharatip Mansion? I like that area too.

I am looking for a monthly deal in Bangkok without any deposit, does that even exist?

Thanks

The moment there's no deposit, you usually end up paying significantly (~50%) more. A 1 month deposit is doable though.

Archived