Stripper pole

Hal65

I know of a chap that installed one of these poles at his house in the UK, enabling his wife to continue her 'job' back home. He used to invite his mates round and have a few beers whilst enjoying the entertainment. This is no joke. It is a few years back now but this is absolutely true.

Anyone know where to get a stripper pole for home use? I need the nonscrew kind with the wide top.

I'm sorry for you Hal65.

You just asked a simple question hoping for some useful advise but what did you get....

Derision and the butt of some excellent mirth.

I say "I'm sorry" because I have also laughed.

Anyway we are just jealous because we don't have our own "private dancer".

»Anyone know where to get a stripper pole for home use? I need the nonscrew kind with the wide top.«

Look at the stainless steel workshops, suppliers of for example stainless steel fences and gates, same stuff cut in length to fit floor to ceiling. Don’t know if they can make some “non screw” version, you need to ask – I had a screw-in version custom made to fit into my fitness/spa room. Comes in fixed length, think it’s 6-meters, so I had some about 3 meters left over. I gave it away to a by passer waiting for the ferry, who actually looked to a pole for a friend (a professional pole-dancer from US, he said), looked a bit funny when he ran across the beach to catch the ferry about to leave, with a long “stripper pole” in his hand, shouting: »wait, wait for me...« biggrin.png

Anyone know where to get a stripper pole for home use? I need the nonscrew kind with the wide top.

I'm sorry for you Hal65.

You just asked a simple question hoping for some useful advise but what did you get....

Derision and the butt of some excellent mirth.

I say "I'm sorry" because I have also laughed.

Anyway we are just jealous because we don't have our own "private dancer".

Bruzzzz your right we are all just jealous but you assume we dont have our own private dancer. from very happy Beerzy

I know of a chap that installed one of these poles at his house in the UK, enabling his wife to continue her 'job' back home. He used to invite his mates round and have a few beers whilst enjoying the entertainment. This is no joke. It is a few years back now but this is absolutely true.

The chap in question must have had a great deal of respect for his wife.

Or was just more honest about the nature of his relationship than some people seem to be.

Or was just more honest about the nature of his relationship than some people seem to be.

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Archived