Body of Thai-British girl found in Bangkok canal

webfact

Well since I said it appeared she was nude no where did I state it as a fact. But I again thought this was an adult forum where people understood English but again I seem to be wrong. So in thr future I will word what I say so as a child can understand.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well since I said it appeared she was nude no where did I state it as a fact. But I again thought this was an adult forum where people understood English but again I seem to be wrong. So in thr future I will word what I say so as a child can understand.

"thr" should be "the"…so a child may understand.

Again, RIP little one.

I wouldn't accept their theory either. As soon as I read the headline I assumed it to be foul play. Quite honestly, after reading the headlines over the past year I would have a hard time believing anything they had to say....

so, your assumption from a headline is better than what you assume is their assumption based on what they actually saw?

Jeez the cops here are a disgrace. How about investigate and try and piece together a scenario before putting forth the simplest theory imaginable that will absolve them from doing any further detective work.

RIP to the girl and condolences to her family. I couldn't imagine the pain of losing any of my kids. So sad sad.png

I am no forensic expert but I believe that if there is water in the lungs (aspirated into the lungs) then drowning is likely cause. Otherwise, its likely she was dumped post mortem.

Yes, but one can be knocked out, and tossed into water, inhale water and drown. cause of death drowning, yes technically.

The pictures in the daily news show that the spot where the girl fell in to the canal has a meter safety high railing along the banks,

so can a 13 years old good swimmer fall over a high railing and die? there's more than meet the eye there.....

Yes but we all know that the cops will go for the easy way out

Archived