Disabled German man left stranded in Thailand after being robbed by ladyboy

webfact

Sorry dude but, that's what you get for knocking around with gutter trash ladyboys on the beat and second, how could you be so foolish not to plan accordingly should you fall into this predicament?

I'm sorry but you should always keep your cash and valuables secure and a backup card elsewhere.

Sums it all up pretty well... clap2.gif

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on give the guy a break.

Some of us have been there too.

May be his first time in Thailand and hardly knows anything about katoys.

Speak for yourself.

I always do, yes and SOME OF US have been there, or are you in denial?

Whose us ? You better speak for yourself,as I said in the first place.

Yes, he did a lot of foolish things, including not having a purchased return flight home and probably no travel insurance. On the other hand, this is a disabled gentleman who was assaulted by a ladyboy. I would hope that the CM police are quite harsh with the ladyboy taking advantage of a disabled man. However, they'll probably just take their share of the loot and turn this ladyboy back onto the street to assault another helpless victim.

Before the lady gets hung by the nuts, exactly which disability was taken advantage of more than any ambulatory alleged victim who also might possibly have felt defrauded and refused to pay for services rendered. And do you really expect a Thai ladyboy be able to determine the incapacity of a 56 year old German male in a wheelchair, more than he maybe didn't determine it's, his, or her disability until the deed had been half done.

I've heard of that sort of funny thing happening with some fairly hostile results and words.

Come on give the guy a break.

Some of us have been there too.

May be his first time in Thailand and hardly knows anything about katoys.

Speak for yourself.

I always do, yes and SOME OF US have been there, or are you in denial?

Whose us ? You better speak for yourself,as I said in the first place.

for your slow mind, US is all the posters on TV . By the way whose ? who is !

How some of you people seem to delight and revel in the misfortune of others is quite sickening.

He has been robbed and some of you seem to approve.

"The cripple had it coming, left too much money in the room." Sort of thing.

Some on here really are pathetic.

Yes, he did a lot of foolish things, including not having a purchased return flight home and probably no travel insurance. On the other hand, this is a disabled gentleman who was assaulted by a ladyboy. I would hope that the CM police are quite harsh with the ladyboy taking advantage of a disabled man. However, they'll probably just take their share of the loot and turn this ladyboy back onto the street to assault another helpless victim.

Maybe the German is lying, doing an insurance scam. Or trying to get money from suckers on TV.

I believe the German made up the story, a liar. He purposely short changed the ladyboy so that he could claim assault and robbery, the German that is. Nobody keeps that kind of cash around ready to be stolen by a guest. Less likely that any ladyboy coming into that kind of cash could be found so quickly.

Sorry dude but, that's what you get for knocking around with gutter trash ladyboys on the beat and second, how could you be so foolish not to plan accordingly should you fall into this predicament?

I'm sorry but you should always keep your cash and valuables secure and a backup card elsewhere.

How some of you people seem to delight and revel in the misfortune of others is quite sickening.

disgusting comments, most probably because some of the condemning parties have never seen (or owned) that much cash coffee1.gif

I have a feeling since the police did find the accused ladyboy they might get stolen money too only if the RTP truly wishes to to recover and if the gentleman is truly saying that amount was missing. Anyway hope this gentleman learned his lesson and in future can resist his temptations and act wise adv also hope he can return home safe

I believe the German made up the story, a liar. He purposely short changed the ladyboy so that he could claim assault and robbery, the German that is. Nobody keeps that kind of cash around ready to be stolen by a guest. Less likely that any ladyboy coming into that kind of cash could be found so quickly.

Definitely, there is a lot to this story that doesn't make any sense. It seems the old gaffer is quite crafty! He is probably scamming the whole thing for sympathy and handouts and maybe a free ticket from his embassy. Why didn't I think of that? facepalm.giflaugh.pngbiggrin.png

He is old , disabled , if its SCI then he is drugged to the eyeballs in nerve pain medication, could be a bit senile as well and its pretty obvious he isn't thinking straight if he really did have 14,000 euro just laying around

He was thinking straight regarding his 'desires' destination...........

Sure, the urge to mate precedes everything else. Some species give up their life in the process, pretty silly eh?

scuse me, if all or any of the above, what was he doing alone here and without a return ticket, unless maybe is one a them refugees in disguise with a German accent and got caught with pants down so as to say? ..........................The plot thickens

I was at Promenada immigration this morning, and I'm sure that I saw this fool.

The main protagonist, he was at the desk for medical or retirement, not sure.

However, the character I was watching, very similar to the photo, began to try to cause a bit of a rumpus.

Giving it the usual, "My visa is special, check it again!"

Anyway, he was quickly ushered away. The last I saw of him.

Would be interesting to know if it was actually the same character.

Perhaps so but he's stupid on all counts.

Some even believe he's in it for the insurance...a little a long the lines of your username.

Anyhow, having made the first post without any derogatory statement, I will add to say that he's a fool.

If he has no ticket out, then his Embassy are sure to think the same.

Fool me once, shame on me...
Fool me twice,.....

Stay with real ladies. Less testosterone, not as strong, don't tend to outright rob you. They're more subtle. Like they will willingly get you to fork out 10k THB for mom's sick buffalo.

'... ladyboy Mr Supakrit was in custody where she explained ...' He/she, her/him, it. Either the ladyboy or the media needs to make up its mind.

Let me 'splain it to you - a "ladyboy" retains the legal identity of a male for ID and driver's license purposes, so if the police use official records to Identify him or her it will be by "Mr." whatever. They are unable to officially marry because of this. There is a big issue in the US over this, the gender indicated on official records, military and such. We have made progress. So when the law discloses the identity as officially male, the press repeats it. Ignorant (not meant as an insult) people will be confused by the notion of transgender people, but outside of official lack of recognition, they identify as female, and it is proper to call them "she". Inside they "are" female, regardless of all else including physical attributes. In this case "she" is a lowlife scumbag piece of $hit, but still a she albeit with extra equipment

Fool me once, shame on me...

Fool me twice,.....

Stay with real ladies. Less testosterone, not as strong, don't tend to outright rob you. They're more subtle. Like they will willingly get you to fork out 10k THB for mom's sick buffalo.

Yes, good advice, ladyboys are risky, but if that's your thing, you can easily find a place with a better reputation where the risks are minimal, always stay away from freelancers unless you carry pepper spray and have your cash and valuables protected and out of reach. There is always some risk when dealing with sex workers, but you can minimize it by being careful. I had a couple experiences that I was able to out smart the other party because I was prepared and I saw the warning signs. And DON"T GET DRUNK!! Be sharp and enjoy what you're doing if it's good, but you don't want your guard to be down because of booze. And if you project an image of being sharp and worldly and wise you'll tend not to be seen as prey. I'm an entertainer of many years and learning to project a persona is something integral to the way I carry yourself. IF you have to stand in front of a mirror and practice not looking stupid.

Archived