BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Thai soldiers seize 'Anti-China' Falun Gong materials

Soldiers Seize 'Anti-China' Falun Gong Materials
By Khaosod English

14424811181442481315l.jpg
A soldier looks today looks through a van being used by Wattana Anuraksrithong and five other Falun Gong followers in Mae Hong Son province. They were briefly detained and had their pamphlets seized by soldiers concerned about their criticism of China.

MAE HONG SON — Six Falung Gong activists were briefly detained by soldiers in the north of Thailand today for carrying pamphlets deemed critical of China.

Soldiers stopped the group as they were traveling by van today in the Pai district of Mae Hong Son and confiscated their brochures, which introduce Falun Gong and criticize Beijing’s suppression of their faith, because they were concerned they might affect international relations.

The six campaigners – a Thai man and woman; an Akha woman, a Burmese woman, and two Chinese women – were briefly detained and later released. Soldiers kept their more than 600 pamphlets.

Wattana Anuraksrithong, who identified himself as leader of the group, said he assured the soldiers their literature was legal.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1442481118

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-09-17

So will people be given re-education classes if they criticize China now also?

I looked at some of their stuff when I was in USA. The people that gave it to me said Chinese officials suppressed them, but the actual materials were only about their beliefs and mostly related to meditation.

I looked at some of their stuff when I was in USA. The people that gave it to me said Chinese officials suppressed them, but the actual materials were only about their beliefs and mostly related to meditation.

Suppression of Falun Gong in China.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Falun_Gong

Any question now who the masters are?

Not a good sign. Thailand bends over. Whatever happened to Thai pride?

Almost like Britain's and Japan's relationship with the US. They're the unofficial 51st and 52nd states of the USA.

Almost like Britain's and Japan's relationship with the US. They're the unofficial 51st and 52nd states of the USA.

That's good, the 50th U.S. state still has Britain's flag upon it. thumbsup.gif​ .125px-Flag_of_Hawaii.svg.png

I guess it's only a matter of time before the Prayut regimes starts deporting Chinese members of Falun Gong back to China. It looks like he has China's back(side) as an ally.

Not a good sign. Thailand bends over. Whatever happened to Thai pride?

Sold to the highest bidder.

coffee1.gif

So will people be given re-education classes if they criticize China now also?

Nobody has been 're-educated' for criticism. I have seen many articles criticising the Junta in the press and none of them resulted in anyone being 'taken in'. The only offence I have heard anyone be taken in for is attempting to promote division in society which may incite red-shirts to more violence. They have stated this quite openly so people are in no doubt before they do it (except tact demands they don't mention red-shirts directly).

Why do you people keep spreading this lie ?.