Starting a new farm bussiness

sencelebi

I wonder how many of you reply are succesfull people in Thailand? Seems to me everyone of you got secrewed in Thailand as far as I can see on your posts.With some exceptions.

Or you just don't want anybody else go there and share your billions.

Or maybe some of you got a hooker from a bar and got ripped off and no penny to go back to the homeland. Which is very common in Thailand for the farangs.

Or you were just not smart enough to not to invest your last penny.

so far only smart reply I got was from swissie and CLW. that's it.

I see some jealousy

I see some disappointment

I see some messed up personality

I see some failure etc.

In order to give advise you have to be smart .because smart people is a successful people.

Some of you might took a tour to Thailand for sex tourism and fell in love with a bar chick and got sucked up till last penny and you think everybody as stupid as you are.

Or sell your house or whatever you have valuable and go back there for that chick and open up some kind of pap and ma buss and got sucked up.

Wake up people. Not everyone has your personality or your brain or as stupid as you are.

You might be a looser but don't think everybody is same as you.

Somebody has a problem with my attitude. You get what you give . Didn't your mama tech you?

So lets cut it short Thanks CLW I hired SGS today and they will help me out and also I hired law office called Siam Legal .They also have office here in Las Vegas and they will start the legal procedure.

So I don't need to be here anymore. Rest of you keep your thoughts for yourself or say it to the mirror.

Again thanks swissie and CLW. I wish best to you guys.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given time...... SGS will submit him a feasibility report - "Advise please switch to other fish species like Tilapia..."

Wholesalers gossip "You know why the catfish market (local) is so narrow in the south ? Because there is sea (with his arms stretch out)... and why the northern region got such huge market (again local) ? There's no sea(shaking both hands)... hahaha !"

"Would you buy and eat catfish when you can get all those fresh salt water fishes, available at all times so abundantly ?"

tongue.png

How to make friends and influence people, NOT.

Not only has the OP dissed one of the most succesful, experienced, knowledgeable and helpful posters on here, he has also pissed off others with his attitude.

There are at least 4 guys I know of who have, blogs websites and U-tube channels giving the info the OP seeks, the fact they havent answered speaks volumes.

These guys can give it to you straight from the coal face or pig sty, warts and all, they can also inform you of scams you have never even dreamed of, never mind heard of.

Dear OP please set up a blog and keep us updated on your progress.

So do you want those pigs or not ? I got another buyer interested...

I'd be interested if their the breed I am after, the old Siamese "Sow Fat Fli Hai" breed. Willing to pay good money.

attachicon.gifFlying Pig.JPG

I see them flying by my window every night, you are more than welcome to come and take away for free.

Failing that head to any bar in Lower Suk or Pattaya where the same mythical breed is offered to farang newbees.

Well worth investing in, and unlike buffalo, they never seem to get sick.

I'd be interested if their the breed I am after, the old Siamese "Sow Fat Fli Hai" breed. Willing to pay good money.

I see them flying by my window every night, you are more than welcome to come and take away for free.

Failing that head to any bar in Lower Suk or Pattaya where the same mythical breed is offered to farang newbees.

I'll be around tomorrow night!

I'll be around tomorrow night!

Good man, please make sure to bring at least two bottles of Sang Som, (I will supply coke and ice) dont forget to bring a poke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_in_a_poke

These mythical beasts are never observed sober.

In order to give advise you have to be smart .because smart people is a successful people.

Smart people know the difference between "advise" and "advice", and when to use the correct word.

Not to mention when to use "is a" and "are".

I wouldn't normally correct these sorts of errors, but we are talking about "smart people"...... aren't we?

My 5 year old son has better english than the european/american whose been in business 26 years.

Must have a hell of a secretary.

Epic fail .......... who's been in business ........

Unless your 5 year old son typed the post, in which case, good try!

My 5 year old son has better english than the european/american whose been in business 26 years.

Must have a hell of a secretary.

Epic fail .......... who's been in business ........

Unless your 5 year old son typed the post, in which case, good try!

Just looked it up,i stand corrected.

The OP is clearly asking for the "right advice". Why is nobody giving it to him ? The "right advice" is :

- Stay in Thailand for the duration of 6 months and check out the in's and out's of the business he is interested in on location. In this case , Phuket. BEFORE INVESTING A SINGLE DIME !

After doing some research on location (including considering the legal-side, describing "Investors-Rights" for Farangs, or the lack thereof ), I am confident that OP's hunger to invest in Thailand will the greatly diminished.

Only way to go for the OP. Everything else is just "keyboard-abuse".

Cheers.

I agree come over here ,rent a house ,and do a rekey on every thing .

One thing I noticed the op wants to lease land ,over the past 11 years we have leased /rented 3 lots of land ,and lost the lot ,2 being sold by the owner ,the other put the rent up ,made it not viable for us to farm ,a Thai friend of mine has a 12 year lease on a 20 rie of land all slopes and bumps ,most can not be ploughed ,built a small milking parlour , a cattle shed ,and a small basic house now milking a small herd of cows ,doing ok ,and now the owner wants to sell the land ,wants 3-4 million Bart ,which he would never get..

I have vision's of the OP with his pig sheds ,and fish ponds, up and running the owner decides to sell the land ,then what , does your Thai wife still have an Thai id card and a house registration book ,and buy some land ? or your extended family ,if you can trust them ,when you do your rekey, find a good lawyer and get a very tight land lease.

One thing ,unknown to me our ex and only fuel garage in our town, was built on rented land been they 20 years +,land prices have gone up a lot ,the owner of the land said I will sell you the land ,for 10 million Bart ,garage owner did not have the money ,the land owner said no money ,get out ,now it is a block of 3 story lock ups ,do not know the politics behind it all ,but it can happen.

There is a difference between leasing or renting land.

Long Term Lease: If the Lease-Taker is properly listed on the land paper as such (usually on the back-side of the Chanote), the owner of the land can not sell the land for the duration of the lease.

Cheers.

It appears that this guy has quit posting. That's not surprising considering that he already knows far more than you stupid farmers who have been here and in the business many years. What do you know? Maybe we are stupid to keep trying? I do know for a fact that if I had to depend on the farming income that I would be on a very tight budget.

The OP stated that there were family members that were experienced in what he is aiming to do. If they are experienced, he should be able to get the information from them, shouldn't he?

Also, employing family members.......

He has met and had experience of family members that have gone to another country to work. Just by doing this, they have shown that they have some "Get Up & Go", they are prepared to move out of their comfort zone to earn a better income.

He may well find that employing family members or even neighbours in Thailand just results in them "Taking the Piss" Big Time.

Don't get me wrong, there are Thai family members that will put in the work. My brother-in-law is a lovely man and such a hard worker. Unfortunately he is married to my Missus's sister who is a lazy alcoholic cow. He can never advance out of poverty despite his hard work ethic as she just drags them back down again. When I have jobs for him, He is there before first light to put in a few hours. Then he goes to his normal job. When that is finished, he is straight on to my job until after dark. I respect his work ethic and would really like to help him develop, but while she is around there is no hope. It is so sad, if he dumped his **** of a wife, there would be a queue of contenders for his next wife.

Thailand is too hot to work hard. this is why most countries in the south are poor . Thailand is a country for vacation or to retire.

You aren't serious about that, are you?

I agree with what he says.

Maybe our White Knight in shining armour could come back, or is he too busy setting up a welfare programme for the family.

How many rich farmers do you know in Thailand?

Years ago when I was dumb and stupid I considered it, then it dawned on me, it would take at least 15 years, if not 20 years to recoup my investment.

Figures provided, please feel free to point out where I went wrong.

Land 300k per rai to purchase, provides a return of 20k baht per year per rai.

Outlay, 30 million baht, return of 2 million baht per year.

Hence the reason I invested in properties in my home country.

It is possible to make a comfortable living off two rai. Raising organic vegetables is quite profitable. I know an older couple who do that. Is it easy? absolutely not. Both of them spend all day, every day in their plot. They squash bugs and pull weeds. Their daughter sells the vegetables for them. If you calculated their hourly wage you would quickly see why very few people choose to raise organic vegetables.

Archived