BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sencelebi

Starting a new farm bussiness

I wonder how many of you reply are succesfull people in Thailand? Seems to me everyone of you got secrewed in Thailand as far as I can see on your posts.With some exceptions.

Or you just don't want anybody else go there and share your billions.

Or maybe some of you got a hooker from a bar and got ripped off and no penny to go back to the homeland. Which is very common in Thailand for the farangs.

Or you were just not smart enough to not to invest your last penny.

so far only smart reply I got was from swissie and CLW. that's it.

I see some jealousy

I see some disappointment

I see some messed up personality

I see some failure etc.

In order to give advise you have to be smart .because smart people is a successful people.

Some of you might took a tour to Thailand for sex tourism and fell in love with a bar chick and got sucked up till last penny and you think everybody as stupid as you are.

Or sell your house or whatever you have valuable and go back there for that chick and open up some kind of pap and ma buss and got sucked up.

Wake up people. Not everyone has your personality or your brain or as stupid as you are.

You might be a looser but don't think everybody is same as you.

Somebody has a problem with my attitude. You get what you give . Didn't your mama tech you?

So lets cut it short Thanks CLW I hired SGS today and they will help me out and also I hired law office called Siam Legal .They also have office here in Las Vegas and they will start the legal procedure.

So I don't need to be here anymore. Rest of you keep your thoughts for yourself or say it to the mirror.

Again thanks swissie and CLW. I wish best to you guys.

The problem with guys like that is they don't know what they don't know, and the only way to see through the fog is to have boots on the ground.

12 years I have been here, and I am still learning the rules of circus life.

Given time...... SGS will submit him a feasibility report - "Advise please switch to other fish species like Tilapia..."

Wholesalers gossip "You know why the catfish market (local) is so narrow in the south ? Because there is sea (with his arms stretch out)... and why the northern region got such huge market (again local) ? There's no sea(shaking both hands)... hahaha !"

"Would you buy and eat catfish when you can get all those fresh salt water fishes, available at all times so abundantly ?"

tongue.png

So do you want those pigs or not ? I got another buyer interested...

I'd be interested if their the breed I am after, the old Siamese "Sow Fat Fli Hai" breed. Willing to pay good money.

post-63954-0-05970700-1442844484_thumb.j

How to make friends and influence people, NOT.

Not only has the OP dissed one of the most succesful, experienced, knowledgeable and helpful posters on here, he has also pissed off others with his attitude.

There are at least 4 guys I know of who have, blogs websites and U-tube channels giving the info the OP seeks, the fact they havent answered speaks volumes.

These guys can give it to you straight from the coal face or pig sty, warts and all, they can also inform you of scams you have never even dreamed of, never mind heard of.

Dear OP please set up a blog and keep us updated on your progress.

I'd be interested if their the breed I am after, the old Siamese "Sow Fat Fli Hai" breed. Willing to pay good money.

attachicon.gifFlying Pig.JPG

I see them flying by my window every night, you are more than welcome to come and take away for free.

Failing that head to any bar in Lower Suk or Pattaya where the same mythical breed is offered to farang newbees.

Well worth investing in, and unlike buffalo, they never seem to get sick.

I see them flying by my window every night, you are more than welcome to come and take away for free.

Failing that head to any bar in Lower Suk or Pattaya where the same mythical breed is offered to farang newbees.

I'll be around tomorrow night!

I'll be around tomorrow night!

Good man, please make sure to bring at least two bottles of Sang Som, (I will supply coke and ice) dont forget to bring a poke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_in_a_poke

These mythical beasts are never observed sober.

My 5 year old son has better english than the european/american whose been in business 26 years.

Must have a hell of a secretary.

In order to give advise you have to be smart .because smart people is a successful people.

Smart people know the difference between "advise" and "advice", and when to use the correct word.

Not to mention when to use "is a" and "are".

I wouldn't normally correct these sorts of errors, but we are talking about "smart people"...... aren't we?

My 5 year old son has better english than the european/american whose been in business 26 years.

Epic fail .......... who's been in business ........

Unless your 5 year old son typed the post, in which case, good try!

Epic fail .......... who's been in business ........

Unless your 5 year old son typed the post, in which case, good try!

Just looked it up,i stand corrected.