Office Chair

roamp

I need a comfortable swivel chair with good back support since I spend most of the day working on my computer.

I've tried the stores on Chiang Moi and Office Depot at Panthip Plaza, but found nothing I really liked.

I'm a pretty big guy and need something that won't collapse under me in a month or two. I've already had a bar stool and a waiting chair in a bank fall apart under me. Hey, I'm not that big. About 240 pounds.

I need a comfortable swivel chair with good back support since I spend most of the day working on my computer.

I've tried the stores on Chiang Moi and Office Depot at Panthip Plaza, but found nothing I really liked.

I'm a pretty big guy and need something that won't collapse under me in a month or two. I've already had a bar stool and a waiting chair in a bank fall apart under me. Hey, I'm not that big. About 240 pounds.

Index furniture superstore, superhighway.. i got a great one for 2000 baht, and i am 95kgs. My kids sit on my lap and it has held well so far...

Don't buy from any of the Indian shops on Chiang Moi Road. I bought a very comfortable looking chair with armrest, high back, hydraulic lift, etc. for 1700 about 1 1/2 year ago. About half a year ago it went useless because they've used some weak plastic at the very important joint between the seat and the wheels. (Well, I guess I could fix it for less than 100 baht, if only I could find a properly shaped and dimensioned piece of strong plastic or metal --- but after having had my eyes open for 1/2 year, I don't believe that sort of sparepart exists).

Global (1st ring road south on superhighway, turning right as you go south) has a bunch for 500 - 1,000 Baht. Maybe not strong enough for you though.

Home Pro (Carrefour) has a selection, a little more expensive but more robust.

Thanks for the advice. I found one for 2990 at Winner at the Index Mall. More than I hoped to pay but it seemed well made and it was comfortable enough.

I hope it doesn't collapse under me in a couple months like the last one I bought in the States at Office Max. I guess I'm hard on chairs.

Thanks for the advice. I found one for 2990 at Winner at the Index Mall. More than I hoped to pay but it seemed well made and it was comfortable enough.

I hope it doesn't collapse under me in a couple months like the last one I bought in the States at Office Max. I guess I'm hard on chairs.

That should do the job. I will go for one of the cheaper ones. It's for the GF and she only weighs about 40kg when she gets out of the shower :o