Forensic team to testify in Koh Tao murder trial

webfact

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

certain people are unable to see the broken blade

attachicon.gifhoe6.jpg

Then I stand corrected. Obviously the hoe in the press conference is a different one, since it also doesn't have blood on it and there's zero evidence that the original was switched with that one as part of the evidence of the case; suggesting so is nothing but an attempt to muddle the waters some more.

MUddy the waters you mean. So are you suggesting the evidence the Police are bringing forward, are not the actual original artifacts?

That fits witht their MO so far - no actual DNA evidence, just little notes o bits of paper, and now no the actual Hoe used.

The mind boggles.

Quote : On Thursday, members of the National Human Rights Commission and the Lawyers Council of Thailand will testify in court about the human-rights issues surrounding the treatment of the defendants

Human rights issues ... indeed. One look at the photo up there says it all. These guys are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, yet they walk in chains that evoke Les Misérables, the Spanish Inquisition, the slave trade ... I know it's common practise here, but every time I see such images I am at a loss for words, especially in a country which claims to follow the teaching of the Lord Buddha.

attachicon.gifhoehoe1.jpg

the original hoe below (notice the broken corner ) and hoe in the news clip above.

Leave the detective work to capable people; that is a leave in front of the blade, it's not a hole on the blade.

It's not often you're right, but you're wrong again. Aleg. Pay attention.

Take a look at the hoe from this angle, pretty sure it is damaged on that corner and, my, isn't it kind of dirty and bloody? Not too mention the one displayed for the cameras looks a lot longer!!

It really doesn't look much at all like the actual hoe found at the crime scene , does it?

Maybe through your RTP rose coloured glasses AleG. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

post-232868-0-77816300-1442892473_thumb.

the original hoe below (notice the broken corner ) and hoe in the news clip above.

Leave the detective work to capable people; that is a leave in front of the blade, it's not a hole on the blade.

Finally you get it!!!! clap2.gif

This is what we have been asking for all along. For some capable detectives to to some work! Sadly, that completely disqualifies pretty much all of your beloved RTP.

cheesy.gif

"The court will need time to examine further evidence,"

further evidence? Do they mean "evidence" that has not been openly presented during the trial?

Sounds like they plan to fabricate some "evidence" after the trial

that they will pull out of the hat when the defense has no chance to look into it

If this happens it should be all over the world showing thee true ugly face of thailand's police and justice

I will say it just one more time. It is going to sting when B2 are found guilty.

The elite know westerners will be outraged. But guess what, they don't care.

"The court will need time to examine further evidence,"

further evidence? Do they mean "evidence" that has not been openly presented during the trial?

Sounds like they plan to fabricate some "evidence" after the trial

that they will pull out of the hat when the defense has no chance to look into it

If this happens it should be all over the world showing thee true ugly face of thailand's police and justice

I will say it just one more time. It is going to sting when B2 are found guilty.

The elite know westerners will be outraged. But guess what, they don't care.

Could well be the case.

They could then be cleared on appeal 2 or 3 years after the initial verdict. You would then have a very cold case with no convictions, 5 years after the crime. Just what the patronage system defending the Toowichien clan want.

However, the defence have introduced a phoo yai and a foreign embassy onto their witness list so any guilty verdict will have to be authorised from way higher than the panel of judges.

i dunno but a garden hoe gets used by gardeners and other people no? and from what i gather someone moved the hoe from the murder scene too... so yeah its not gonna match exactly...

there will be dna on it from a few hours before, the last few people (even if true) to handle it were the scum that murdered and raped Hannah and the owner (of that there is no doubt) unless it was completely washed, it was rumoured that MON was involved with the hoe at the crime scene and it was handled and moved before being tested - go figure

Quote : On Thursday, members of the National Human Rights Commission and the Lawyers Council of Thailand will testify in court about the human-rights issues surrounding the treatment of the defendants

Human rights issues ... indeed. One look at the photo up there says it all. These guys are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, yet they walk in chains that evoke Les Misérables, the Spanish Inquisition, the slave trade ... I know it's common practise here, but every time I see such images I am at a loss for words, especially in a country which claims to follow the teaching of the Lord Buddha.

or claims to be a leading pillar in Asia, I suppose if they keep saying it some idiot might believe it

did I see the word "leave" in your post AleG ? can it really be true, please feel free to do so and take your "leaf" lie with you

In this clip at 1.37 there is a hoe with no broken blade have the RTP switched the murder weapon at some stage or is it just there for reference.

So you know think the RTP switched the hoe, then put 2 peoples DNA on it who are not the B2 ? I thought they are meant to be stitching up the B2 not helping them get away with murder.

certain people are unable to see the broken blade

attachicon.gifhoe6.jpg

Then I stand corrected. Obviously the hoe in the press conference is a different one, since it also doesn't have blood on it and there's zero evidence that the original was switched with that one as part of the evidence of the case; suggesting so is nothing but an attempt to muddle the waters some more.

Well you've proven to be one of the "muddy waters" experts.

At the start of this crime as I recall ( and I could be wrong) the son of the village chief refused to give his DNA and he changed his alibi as to where he was at the time of the murders and all his

friends (witnesses) changed theirs exactly the same, it seems like a no brainer to me that the two guys in custody and on trial are the wrong

perps and they need to force this other guy to give his DNA so that he can also be elimiinated as a suspect.

In this clip at 1.37 there is a hoe with no broken blade have the RTP switched the murder weapon at some stage or is it just there for reference.

Did they sell tickets to this? seems like the whole of Thailand is on the beach, Im sure nothing was corrupted whistling.gif

"The court will need time to examine further evidence," it said.

A real fear I have is that, once the prosecution know what the defense have testified, they will prepare more evidence to provide to the judges that the defense will have no opportunity to challenge. Possibly, the defense will not even know what the evidence is. In a Western court this would, of course, not be allowed, but I think in Thailand they can do this.

That would certainly be consistent with Thailand's 'justice' system. I have no idea about European civil law juryless systems but in Anglo Saxon common law courts all evidence must be presented and explained in layman' stems to the jury in a murder trial. For the sake of transparency and in the public interest this invariably means that all evidence is presented in open court. In this trial the judges are free to preruse the Norwich autopsy report in private and interpret it how they like or ignore it completely. The non-note taking public will be none the wiser as they are not allowed to know what was in the report.

Note taking is permitted in common law courts and every word is recorded and transcribed by court officials. In a Thai court the judge, himself, makes s verbal note into a voice recorder of what he personally considers to be the salient points of the day's proceedings and that is the only official record. Judges taking over a case In midstream often have a hard job figuring out what has gone before.

Sounds like a real quality systembah.gif

What was that you said....................yes leave it to capable people shall we

Oh how Ale G wishes it was a leaf! Hope the defence are reading this forum!

What was that you said....................yes leave it to capable people shall we

Oh how Ale G wishes it was a leaf! Hope the defence are reading this forum!

Given their witness list for the next 4 days including time for cross-examine they will be lucky to have time to tie their shoe laces.

As I read there is a feeling that the accused in this trial may not be the real culprits , despite DNA showing their semen inside the girl's body .

However , one should not overlook that in this case Thailand is on trial and not just its Justice system .

Have I missed something...

Has any evidence been presented to substantiate that???

Seem to recall that it could not be matched to any suspect early on in the enquiry also allegations of a condom being used.

wow , its embarrassing , this is so sad , posers ,actors , liars , cops on the take , and yet they will be found guilty so a village chiefs son can run free ..................Buddha where are you when we need you ?

"the court will need time to examine further evidence,"

It is more likely the court will need time to examine the lack of evidence.

It will take some convoluted reasoning for the court to find the accused guilty and that's not something that can be created quickly.

I can't wait to see who will all be called to the stand by the defense in the coming days. Although it's not allowed, I do hope somebody has got audio of the hearings. I'm having a hard time understanding why there's still so little Thai media coverage.. That and the lack of transparency during court make things seem grim for the B2. As another poster said, They know everyone is watching this trial, it just does not matter.. Whatever is best for Thailand and Thai's will be the outcome... Horribly sad for all involved.

Archived