BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MockingJay

What's your favorite franchise Coffee Shop?

Everyone who likes Starbucks has no taste for good coffee and too much money to waste. Their coffee is the worst I've ever tried.

Not to mention the other crap they sell.

If a franchise then Doi Chang but I prefer the local shops.

I don’t understand people who have the need to denigrate what they personally don’t like, for whatever reason. Starbucks for example is clearly very popular and I suggest wouldn’t be if they had the “worst” coffee or other “crap”. To disparage the majority of people who vote with their feet and their money, shows no taste or class in my opinion.

I drink at a variety of establishments, including Starbucks and Doi Chaang. I am sorry if that offends you.

No offense, I'm fine.

But again, in my opinion it's more about being trendy to go to Starbucks.

I asked my Thai friends why they go there.

The answer was they have A/C and free Wi-Fi....

Everyone who likes Starbucks has no taste for good coffee and too much money to waste. Their coffee is the worst I've ever tried.

I don’t understand people who have the need to denigrate what they personally don’t like, for whatever reason. Starbucks for example is clearly very popular and I suggest wouldn’t be if they had the “worst” coffee or other “crap”. To disparage the majority of people who vote with their feet and their money, shows no taste or class in my opinion.

I drink at a variety of establishments, including Starbucks and Doi Chaang. I am sorry if that offends you.

No offense, I'm fine.

7/11 has free wifi(true spot or other companies) and free ac.. Best iced coffee, only one with mcdonalds that isnt bitter

No offense, I'm fine.

Starbucks does not have free wifi in Thailand. Did you make that up?

No offense, I'm fine.

Starbucks does not have free wifi in Thailand. Did you make that up?

Of course he did...

Back to the coffee, sorry Philistine I may be, but I like SB coffee, plus the other 'crap', not all of it, that they sell.

I also like 'some' of the stuff they sell in 7-11, Lotus, Doi Chang, and a host of other outlets.

Why some people seem to have some vitriolic dislike of this brand or that baffles me.