Thai Customs seize 7 milion baht worth of contraband from parcels and air freights

webfact

Made my day thanks for your comments!

I once had a blow-up doll with burkha.

That could be dangerous, never know what is lurking under the burkha, it could be a real blow up doll.

An oil rig guy I know returned to Abu Dhabi once from Canada & had managed to find an inflatable sheep.

He had bought it for his Kiwi buddy's birthday as a gag gift.

UAE customs found it and started blowing it up, in the airport in front of hundreds of people.

He was a wee bit embarrassed.

Khat is by no means hallucinogenic. It is similar to amphetamines, although it's action is much milder.

Yes, often chewed while drinking Coca-Cola, to help extract the juices, whilst sitting with one's (male) friends in the maffrage, and smoking a communal hubble-bubble pipe.

Yemenis look like hampsters, with a wad of qat in their cheek, IME. rolleyes.gif

I believe it's still legal, and sold in some green-grocers shops, in the UK ?

This also appears to effect ordinary non-"illegal" packages. It cost me half the purchase price to get my green chile cornbread mix, Hatch extra-hot red chile powder etc. from Made in New Mexico back from Customs. Never happened before. I guess my "care" packages from people in the states will be next. Gotta' stop them ferniners from cheatin' the system, right Somchai? Oh yea, bring on the "crackdowns". May I have another please sir?

Archived