Managerial Merry-Go-Round 2015-16

SantiSuk

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve the This is Anfield article is from 2013

Now.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/team/first-team

you just linked to the squad of players mate. i'm not making this up, i've no reason to. the club is being run like a business, like a consultancy. the current owners do not care about on-pitch success, only about brand and marketing and ROI.

Dicky Sunderland's Dick is likely leaving Sunderland post weekend per the quality press. Pity the nice guy couldn't do anything with that disparate bunch; at least his wife will finally rest easy.

Haven't heard the Mackems singing "Dick out, Dick out". Apparently Sean Dyche & Nigel Pearson head the list of possible replacements. Neither seems to be daft enough or desperate enough to take the job. I'll go for some mug from abroad who doesn't know any better.

^That Twitter has some power.whistling.gif

Alas he has been sacked, <deleted> happens now?

According to Bosnian paper Pravdabl, Jurgen Klopp & Zeljko Buvac have agreed to take over at Liverpool. That was yesterday too whistling.gif .

In reality, who the &lt;deleted&gt; knows mate..

^That Twitter has some power.whistling.gif

Alas he has been sacked, <deleted> happens now?

According to Bosnian paper Pravdabl, Jurgen Klopp & Zeljko Buvac have agreed to take over at Liverpool. That was yesterday too whistling.gif .

In reality, who the <deleted> knows mate..

Apparently the article carried direct quotes from Buvac. Within hours their website crashed as the server was overwhelmed by hits from LFC fansgigglem.gif

I think Klopp's style is far more suited to having a rich individualistic Russian playboy as master than bleak American Private Equity types with their accolyctic accountants and management consultants. The latter in particular will drive him nuts at Anfield.

I think Klopp's style is far more suited to having a rich individualistic Russian playboy as master than bleak American Private Equity types with their accolyctic accountants and management consultants. The latter in particular will drive him nuts at Anfield.

Could be Santi but I'd expect Klopp would get some of that sorted before he signed on. Smart and experienced manager.

good way to purge the season ticket waiting list at anfield that. there'd be outright revolution.

That'll never happen. Seems like Rodgers was a gonna almost regardless as FSG seemed to have timed this with the international break, giving them a couple of weeks before you play Spurs.

good way to purge the season ticket waiting list at anfield that. there'd be outright revolution.

That'll never happen. Seems like Rodgers was a gonna almost regardless as FSG seemed to have timed this with the international break, giving them a couple of weeks before you play Spurs.

David Conn of the Guardian is an excellent and informed football writer, who seems to think Carlo Ancelotti is also in the frame with Klopp. All good news this for Liverpool fans.

it also sounds like we've already made the new appointment and everything else is dotting is and crossing ts.

it also sounds like we've already made the new appointment and everything else is dotting is and crossing ts.

Yes, its been quite obvious for a while that change was needed. Its also quite possible that Rodgers' huge ego meant he didn't see it coming.

I might sound cynical here but i also feel Henry and Werner understand the need to keep the fans happy whilst they continue to milk the global merchandise revenues.

Archived