How to personally cancel monthly internet plans on truemove H

Howitzer

I'm a tourist when visiting LOS and usually stay 1 to 1 and a half weeks in LOS.

Anyway i go to truemove's website to find some internet package to sign. As you might know even on TM's english version their packages are still worded in thai. Anyway i sign a package that is 1.5GB 4G speed. The only problem that this is a monthly newable package which i obviously don't need since i don't visit LOS every month. I called up TM and got the CSO to cancel the recurring package so i don't get charged again the following month when i'm not even in LOS.

My question is do you guys know of any code that i can input to cancel the package without calling up TM and asking someone over there to do it for me. Convinence.

Also do you know of any one time packages instead of the monthly recurring packages? I called up TM and it was so difficult to get a package cos there were so many and the CSO probably doesn't know all of them.

there are usually two packages with truemove prepaid mobile internet plans , one is self-renewing other one-time only. for each time period. e.g. 7-day, 30-day etc.

Its not very obvious, but the one-time only package is slightly more expensive. If you subscribe to the auto-renewing package, and at the expiry you don't have enough balance (for it to auto-renew), the package will cancel automatically.

Sorry to tell you Howitzer that True plans, althought they don't tell you atsignup, are LIFETIME, and even if they acknowledge any attempts at

cancellation, your plan will NEVER actually be cancelled and bills

forwarded to the mortician on your passing !

That is ridiculous nothing is Lifetime maybe min 1 year .

Sorry to tell you Howitzer that True plans, althought they don't tell you atsignup, are LIFETIME, and even if they acknowledge any attempts at

cancellation, your plan will NEVER actually be cancelled and bills

forwarded to the mortician on your passing !

Not strictly true. We had True and changed to 3BB. Once cancelled no further bills were received

@OP: are you on pre-pay or post pay?

you can go for the 1.5GB (3rd one down in the PIC below) for 399 Bhat. It looks like it has a lifetime of 30 days.

post-232297-0-78268300-1443193140_thumb.

However, I have found from expereince that even when subscribed to a one-time only package, it can be flagged for "renewal" by TM. The day before expiry I contacted TM through the Online Chat and Customer Service was able to cancel it immediately.

YOu can check the current packages using the iservice app or webpage. Its only an additional step from the main app window or webpage (click 'extra package detail').

• 3 months later...

Hey there,

I was having this issue as well and I searched all over (that's how I found this thread).

Anyway, I found the solution, the info is contained in the terms and conditions page:

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/news_events/others/2593

Here's the important part:

6. Users can terminate the Unlimited WiFi Monthly Package (Auto-renewal) service mentioned in Clause 3. via short code
(USSD) dial *901*83# or contact TrueMove H Care at 1331. The cancellation notification must be made at least five
business days prior the due date of that month or billing cycle. If the notification is not done by the due date,
the cancellation will take effect by the next month or billing cycle.

I hope this helps somebody. I wasted a good amount of time trying to find this piece of information.

- EE

hi guys thanks. Recently i found out that truemove is really slow on my phone and i cannot log unto the 4G network. So i got myself a DTAC sim and it solved that problem.

DTAC has their own internet package problems but it has nothing to do with this thread. I don't think i'll be using TM internet when i visit thailand the next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Its a nightmare...The only way to get out is to ask in person to the local office to go prepaid ...if possible take a proof or foto

stop paying is a bit dangerous maybe

keeping the same number when changing company is impossible from AIS

it isnt impossible ,they were able to do it for me

you just sign a form with your new providor and they

take care of the rest ..........

• 8 months later...
On 1/20/2016 at 7:03 PM, EvilElf said:

Hey there,

I was having this issue as well and I searched all over (that's how I found this thread).

Anyway, I found the solution, the info is contained in the terms and conditions page:

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/news_events/others/2593

Here's the important part:

I hope this helps somebody. I wasted a good amount of time trying to find this piece of information.

- EE

Thanks very much for this! I was looking for this info for a long time. I have a document with tons of True SSD codes but couldn't find this one. Thank you!

Archived