Five children slain in Chiang Mai

metisdead

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Child killer drank alcohol, possibly went off pills, said official
By Coconuts Bangkok

asapa_0.jpg

BANGKOK: -- An official said today the mentally-ill man who killed five children in Chiang Mai on Saturday, possibly committed the crime because he drank liquor and he may not have taken the proper medication for his illness.

Asapa Siwua, 24, remains under tight security by police at a hospital in Chiang Mai after he was seized and severely beaten by locals of Chaiprakarn district for stabbing five children to death.

The Deputy Director of the Health Department, Dr. Panpimol Wipulakorn, said today Asapa did not show up to his last appointment with Suanprung Psychiatric Hospital, where he spent two weeks for treatment of depression and suicidal thoughts. Asapa was released from the psychiatric hospital on Aug. 8.

His condition was said to stem from drinking.

Instead, one his relatives showed up to get a refill of his medication on Sept. 19. Asapa was reportedly anxious and frustrated for about one week before the incident, and Panpimol said Asapa was reportedly not taking the medication and he was definitely drinking.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/09/29/child-killer-drank-alcohol-possibly-went-pills-said-official

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-09-29

I have always wished that most countries, if not all, should have the death penalty for

crimes such as these. I do not believe in people getting away with using insanity for their

excuse after committing this horrible kind of crime.

I certainly never voted to end the death penalty in Canada, but it was due to our

government, and the politicians in it at the time, that ended capital punishment, and I have never agreed

that this was a good thing for Canada.

Guess I am just a red neck geezer.

I am NOT defending this a..hole of course and should be locked away safely forever, jail or institution.

But Thailand and every country, creates these people, either parents, social environment, birth defect or any other reason.

Everybody has a breaking point. Luckily most of us never get there, Those who do usually commit suicide or just do extremely heavy drinking/drugs.

And sometimes, this shit happens, just like kids in the USA taking dads gun to school and shot away, but guess that is USA freedom and no gun control.

Point is, the same situation as is everywhere where these things happen, but because it is Thailand on TV it is worse.

Well at least Fox News won't spend 1 second on this story.

Please, dont oversimplify problem !!! This poor, mentally ill ( 24 year old ) guy...beaten by Lisu villagers, is not responsible for murders!!! and dont deserve death penalty !!! Mental institution and big big talk about position of mentally ill people ( mentally deviated ) which I see a lot in CMX

I have always wished that most countries, if not all, should have the death penalty for

crimes such as these. I do not believe in people getting away with using insanity for their

excuse after committing this horrible kind of crime.

I certainly never voted to end the death penalty in Canada, but it was due to our

government, and the politicians in it at the time, that ended capital punishment, and I have never agreed

that this was a good thing for Canada.

Guess I am just a red neck geezer.

If the police would have just backed up for 5 minutes, the crowd would have applied 'sanctions with extreme prejudice'.

I am NOT defending this a..hole of course and should be locked away safely forever, jail or institution.

But Thailand and every country, creates these people, either parents, social environment, birth defect or any other reason.

Everybody has a breaking point. Luckily most of us never get there, Those who do usually commit suicide or just do extremely heavy drinking/drugs.

And sometimes, this shit happens, just like kids in the USA taking dads gun to school and shot away, but guess that is USA freedom and no gun control.

Point is, the same situation as is everywhere where these things happen, but because it is Thailand on TV it is worse.

Well at least Fox News won't spend 1 second on this story.

I hope you don't think that was a quality post.

One thing happening in another country has nothing to d with people objectively looking at a situation that occurred here.

Me: Today my house got broken into!! Oh no!

You: A bank got robbed in America, could happen anywhere.

Konina

You would'nt say that if it where your kids

I would.

I would never condone "the state" murdering anyone.

If they were mine, I'd save the state the trouble. All you bleeding hearts could blame me. And I wouldn't give a toss.

I'm with Mick.

If this happened to my family, I'd gut him like a fish...and have zero remorse.

I'm not sure life would be worth living if someone killed my kids anyway...

"....every country, creates these people, either parents, social environment, birth defect or any other reason.....

But look at what you've assumed. If every country has this then (you think) there has to be a reductive explanation - a cause - which produced the behaviour.

What if every country has some people who behave wickedly?

What if Germany had millions who behaved wickedly?

if you kill five Jewish children who live nearby are you insane?

Suppose you build a death camp and kill millions, are you insane then?

Archived