Young Australian attacked in Koh Samui by American millionaires son's charged with assault

webfact

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, if you have a pertinent email address that you can provide perhaps by PM, I'll be sure to send a constructive request to act.

Please sent mailto:[email protected]

Thank you indeed.

IF you get a response it will simply be - this family is receiving full consular assistance.

Be warned. This means we are entitled to none as we are neither affluent or influential.

So we do not translate to votes or offer anyone any benefit at all in their choosing to assist jack.

Be forewarned. :)

All of those kids that were there should turn up, and tell their story of what happened.

The other two should man up, and do it. And the girl involved. Probably will never happen, sadly.

I'm sorry, i can't put Jack's story on my Facebook. Most of the people on there have never been to Thailand and have no interest in what is going on in Thailand. There are enough problems in their own home countries, So their input would probably be nul.

But, i am still with you. And shall keep reading this thread. Fingers crossed.

All of those kids that were there should turn up, and tell their story of what happened.

The other two should man up, and do it. And the girl involved. Probably will never happen, sadly.

I'm sorry, i can't put Jack's story on my Facebook. Most of the people on there have never been to Thailand and have no interest in what is going on in Thailand. There are enough problems in their own home countries, So their input would probably be nul.

But, i am still with you. And shall keep reading this thread. Fingers crossed.

This means a lot anyway thank you.

Unfortunately a few are willing to lie on the stand for their friends.

So we are releasing information for them to be able to make better choices about doing so.

We don't wish to see more lives destroyed over this.

perjury is prosecutable here although rarely used. And defamation is certaintly an avenue for us to pursue that's often used. Furthermore lying to police is also an avenue.

Regardless the actual attackers have written permission that due to their good character they are not required to return to Thailand for their trail for serious assault. The trial will proceed without the attackers having to be present.

It's an upside down world that we are unable to explain

Please, if you have a pertinent email address that you can provide perhaps by PM, I'll be sure to send a constructive request to act.

Thank you indeed.

IF you get a response it will simply be - this family is receiving full consular assistance.

Be warned. This means we are entitled to none as we are neither affluent or influential.

So we do not translate to votes or offer anyone any benefit at all in their choosing to assist jack.

Thank you for the contact and heads up.

I'll have a different angle to put to the powers that be.

Thank you indeed.

Tomorrow I will post the documents that excuse the attackers from their 4 day trial.

the aussie kid and his family as millionaires also. he was studying at the most expensive international school in Bangkok and balling it up in Koh Samui.

No doubt he had enjoyed the benefit of corruption and significant wealth in Thailand, whether that was simple stuff like avoiding motorbike fines or more.

Now the boot is on another foot and it is all "young aussie with promising future as student/model" vs "super rich chinese bad guys" , when it is really just two silver spoon kids who got into a bar fight and one guy ended up a lot worse for wear.

Obviously you know nothing about the case

I was more sympathetic initially (this case has been heavily covered by Drummond). I was more in the hang em high court of public opinion wanting to see the bullies suffer some sort of legal retribution for their action.

But something in this article doesn't sit right with me.

"And that was when the parents got involved: Mr Hansen-Bartel’s mother, Australian expat Annie Hansen, and Mr Chang’s father, American businessman Raymond Nobu Chang.

She said Mr Chang (senior) produced a document offering her 800,000 baht to drop the charges against the two boys.

It offers Ms Hansen 800,000 baht, but he said that happened after she asked for 10 million baht.

Mr Chang (senior) wrote an email: “Ms Hansen demanded that we pay her 10 million Thai Baht or else she would make sure the two boys ‘Rot in jail’.”

Ms Hansen did not dispute asking for 10 million baht to compensate for her son’s injuries.

From this moment forward, Mr Hansen-Bartel’s case turned against him."

If this is literally true, it tells me that the mother is attempting to extract as much financial gain as possible from the situation. The quest for justice being promoted in the media came after. I don't know. The only thing I'm certain of is you have a hot-headed barfight over a girl. An old and familiar story.

After that things get a little more murky.

the aussie kid and his family as millionaires also. he was studying at the most expensive international school in Bangkok and balling it up in Koh Samui.

No doubt he had enjoyed the benefit of corruption and significant wealth in Thailand, whether that was simple stuff like avoiding motorbike fines or more.

Now the boot is on another foot and it is all "young aussie with promising future as student/model" vs "super rich chinese bad guys" , when it is really just two silver spoon kids who got into a bar fight and one guy ended up a lot worse for wear.

I was more sympathetic initially (this case has been heavily covered by Drummond). I was more in the hang em high court of public opinion wanting to see the bullies suffer some sort of legal retribution for their action.

"And that was when the parents got involved: Mr Hansen-Bartel’s mother, Australian expat Annie Hansen, and Mr Chang’s father, American businessman Raymond Nobu Chang.

She said Mr Chang (senior) produced a document offering her 800,000 baht to drop the charges against the two boys.

It offers Ms Hansen 800,000 baht, but he said that happened after she asked for 10 million baht.

Mr Chang (senior) wrote an email: “Ms Hansen demanded that we pay her 10 million Thai Baht or else she would make sure the two boys ‘Rot in jail’.”

Ms Hansen did not dispute asking for 10 million baht to compensate for her son’s injuries.

From this moment forward, Mr Hansen-Bartel’s case turned against him."

If this is literally true, it tells me that the mother is attempting to extract as much financial gain as possible from the situation. The quest for justice being promoted in the media came after. I don't know. The only thing I'm certain of is you have a hot-headed barfight over a girl. An old and familiar story.

Even if she did, could you blame her? It would have been the only 'fair' way in Samui to get justice in my opinion. It would be enough to pay for Jacks surgeries, compensate for the tragic incident and all the pain and suffering those cowards have caused. I still don't believe for a second that she asked for 10 million baht and if she did, she probably did it out of despite towards the attackers father and not because she is looking to make a buck of her son.

It wasn't a classical bar fight where everyone wakes up the next morning with a black eye and doesn't remember what happened. The impact on Jacks and his mothers life is much bigger than any of us can imagine. I don't think Jack has much fun going to clubs anymore or trying his luck with girls after being almost beaten to death for no reason at all. Being in his early twenties and calling Bangkok his home and now having his world turned upside down is a tragedy, not a bar fight.

The kid has almost been beaten to death, has been thrown in jail on drummed up charges and has to live day by day in fear of being sentenced for a crime he didn't commit once he returns to Thailand.

This entire case is based on false accusation, lies and corruption. Welcome to Samui.

"And that was when the parents got involved: Mr Hansen-Bartels mother, Australian expat Annie Hansen, and Mr Changs father, American businessman Raymond Nobu Chang.

Mr Chang (senior) wrote an email: Ms Hansen demanded that we pay her 10 million Thai Baht or else she would make sure the two boys Rot in jail.

Ms Hansen did not dispute asking for 10 million baht to compensate for her sons injuries.

From this moment forward, Mr Hansen-Bartels case turned against him."

Even if she did, could you blame her? It would have been the only 'fair' way in Samui to get justice in my opinion. It would be enough to pay for Jacks surgeries, compensate for the tragic incident and all the pain and suffering those cowards have caused. I still don't believe for a second that she asked for 10 million baht and if she did, she probably did it out of despite towards the attackers father and not because she is looking to make a buck of her son.

It wasn't a classical bar fight where everyone wakes up the next morning with a black eye and doesn't remember what happened. The impact on Jacks and his mothers life is much bigger than any of us can imagine. I don't think Jack has much fun going to clubs anymore or trying his luck with girls after being almost beaten to death for no reason at all. Being in his early twenties and calling Bangkok his home and now having his world turned upside down is a tragedy, not a bar fight.

The kid has almost been beaten to death, has been thrown in jail on drummed up charges and has to live day by day in fear of being sentenced for a crime he didn't commit once he returns to Thailand.

This entire case is based on false accusation, lies and corruption. Welcome to Samui.

I hate to disappoint. As much as that family lie about jack. They have lied about me also. This never happened and I do have a witness and a recording. I would never meet this man alone and secondly verbal violence is still violence to us. It's is untrue.

"And that was when the parents got involved: Mr Hansen-Bartels mother, Australian expat Annie Hansen, and Mr Changs father, American businessman Raymond Nobu Chang.

Mr Chang (senior) wrote an email: Ms Hansen demanded that we pay her 10 million Thai Baht or else she would make sure the two boys Rot in jail.

Ms Hansen did not dispute asking for 10 million baht to compensate for her sons injuries.

I hate to disappoint. As much as that family lie about jack. They have lied about me also. This never happened and I do have a witness and a recording. I would nt meet this man alone and secondly verbal violence is still violence to us. It's is untrue. He was threatening and intimidating and quite scary at a time when compassion and caring was probably required. As a parent I never foresaw the attack I received about my sons lack of character with the threat of - I will prove to you exactly the scum that your son is. He then brought in Tiffany turner to see me and lie to my face.

I can assure you as with the family lies about jacks behaviour the lies about this interaction are no different

Verbal violence - and rotting in cells. Never heard that in my life. It was for a me a day of kindness and compassion. Instead it was finger pointing and advising that he would prove my son to be the scum that he is.

He offered me a deal whereby if he could give me 5 mill baht for Raymond to not have charges and to only press charges against Ryan. I said that - morally I could not do that to Ryan. Which I couldn't. Just truth and justice. Being advised to take what I can get as Jack will get awarded nothing in court was ok with us. We agreed to follow a path of justice.

The case changed when the investigating officer made jack sign a pre prepared statement after plastic facial reconstruction surgery.

Anyway this has a witness and a recording also.

Yelling rot in cells - unequivocally NEVER happened. My son molesting a woman and attacking two Asian men double his size while simultaneously molesting Tiffany turner and falling on the floor drunk - also never happened.

I think you need to look at the real evidence rather than the obfuscation.

Fraudulent documents breaking bail conditions special arrangements not to attend their own trial for serious assault. There are other things. If the court has a fair and just verdict that is out concern and we chose that over the family's offer which wasn't actually an offer but a deal to prosecute one and not the other. Jacks facebook page is called JUSTICE for jack. Jack deserves justice after an unprovoked attack that he is still reviving surgeries to recover from

So the only thing you know - sorry to say then there is nothing that you know

Things that you choose to believe to obfuscate the case.

I wasn't saying Ms Hansen was asking for the amount, I said 'If' and 'could you blame her' - miscommunication wink.png

There is a penalty it seems in Thailand. Whereby if you dare to proceed with justice and a case against those that pay generals in Surat Region 8 then you will be penalised more heavily as the victim.

You see it is inferred that jack is in the wrong to pursue justice after an attack. So the police through changes reports and the public prosecutor for passing cases through with no evidence an attorney general advising jack that jack is guilty without a trial taking place.

Based on Tiffany Turners statement that is in direct opposition to actual witnesses and CCTV. It Is a big - how dare you - don't you know how much money this family has !

Mr Chang is right jack will likely receive nothing. But he will continue to fight for justice, point out actual corruption and clear his name in an attack that came out of nowhere.

Every night he dreams about this attack. It's then affects his days.

And this system that this man has exploited, only adds to that because money speaks louder.

It doesn't speak so loudly to us.

The one thing that holds true through this thread is the underlying current of money - from the numerous statements pertaining to the corruption of the legal system, the thai police force, witnesses changing stories and it would seem unfortunately a desire to capitilise on the sons injuries.

it all comes down to greed and humans unfortunately.

"And that was when the parents got involved: Mr Hansen-Bartels mother, Australian expat Annie Hansen, and Mr Changs father, American businessman Raymond Nobu Chang.[/size]

The one thing that holds true through this thread is the underlying current of money - from the numerous statements pertaining to the corruption of the legal system, the thai police force, witnesses changing stories and it would seem unfortunately a desire to capitilise on the sons injuries.

it all comes down to greed and humans unfortunately.

"And that was when the parents got involved: Mr Hansen-Bartels mother, Australian expat Annie Hansen, and Mr Changs father, American businessman Raymond Nobu Chang.[/size]

Hi in case you missed the above post this is not what transpired.

I have a witness and a recording as to what did.

So yet another set of lies still isnot a cause to or an excuse to obfuscate what took place.

We are happy if we receive justice and no compensation.

But jack will pursue justice to clear his name of these lies. I was recently made jacks power of attorney and feel confident that I may speak for him in this instance as alllivesmatter.

Thank you indeed.

Be forewarned. smile.png

Tomorrow I will post the documents that excuse the attackers from their 4 day trial.

Hmm I take it this is the same: http://som.yale.edu/raymond-chang ?

Thank you indeed.

Be forewarned. smile.png

Thanks JoopJoop. It is a difficult face to look at but I can assure you it is one and the same :(

Thank you indeed.

Be forewarned. smile.png

Thanks JoopJoop. It is a difficult face to look at but I can assure you it is one and the same sad.png

Sorry to post, I found it definitely was after reading his bio. Really shocking, I hope you would document everything in any form and keep in a safe place. I already saw that Google searches for his name bring this case right up (thanks to Andrew Drummond). I can't help but wonder if he is violating US federal law if he is bribing Thai officials to influence this case but I am not a federal prosecutor and don't know the politics that goes into that.

Sorry to post, I found it definitely was after reading his bio. Really shocking, I hope you would document everything in any form and keep in a safe place. I already saw that Google searches for his name bring this case right up (thanks to Andrew Drummond). I can't help but wonder if he is violating US federal law if he is bribing Thai officials to influence this case but I am not a federal prosecutor and don't know the politics that goes into that.

Thanks JoopJoop. It is a difficult face to look at but I can assure you it is one and the same sad.png

No problem at all. Thanks for advising. Yes there is jurisdiction if the RTP report report this activity to the FBI in BKK. As they are involved they refuse to do so. The FBi were involved quite early on infact due to this issue, but can merely watch and observe certain individuals. They cannot act unless advised by the RTP . They refuse.

That's Phuket. Not Samui.

Hi Patsycat- also known collectively as part of the Samui archipelago smile.png

Thought you was referring to Pussycat being as big as an island because I Phuket isn't in that group.

Oceans apart... obviously geography was not someone's better subjects...

The World Economic Forum doesn't take place in Zurich.

Thank you for your keen eye Patsycat.

I wish you a lovely afternoon.

All i was thinking was, if he put that on his CV it shows he never attended the WEF. I live in Switzerland, and know where it is held. He may be lying.

https://www.facebook.com/JackHBSamui

Quite unbelievable really what we have been able to uncover and prove as per the update from AD and the update on Justice for Jack.

Please support Jacks journey through this legal nightmare that sees his attackers paying enough to many different players in Samui and Bangkok to orchestrate a case whereby they do not even need to show up for their trial !

It sounds like the same RTP characters who are active with the Ko Tao double murder case of Sept '14. If so, nothing they say or do can be trusted.

They are and these characters themselves are being exploited by wealthy tourists who flew in for a few days threw loads of cash down and jack is left to pick up the pieces. They purchased a general from region 8 who is retired and needed an additional revenue stream. We are working out our strategy right now for the different cases we need to bring to get back to square one with this case. Now that we know everything it's not so hard to do.

We have evidence of the judges colluding, the Public Prosecutors breaking the law and the lawyers breaking the law -the very people that jack trusted with all his heart and soul to get his life back We also lost money to them and lawyers before them. Please kindly support jacks story and share this update released yesterday, with your friends and family if you feel it's appropriate. Thank you for your kind interest.https://www.facebook.com/JackHBSamui

Archived