BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DanceAllNight

bars closing at 12 am

For the past month or so all the bars have been closing at 12 am...and this is all bars, not just in the tourist areas. From the nimman places to Zoe in Yellow.

So, will this continue or will the bars eventually start closing at their regular times once again?

How can bars survive with these laws? 12 am? C'mon...

OP has also a thread going in the Marriage & Divorce sub forum. There, his worries seem to concentrate on the "sin sod" issue. Here. he is worried about the opening hours of bars.

Surely, he will make for a nice husband.

Cheers.

OP has also a thread going in the Marriage & Divorce sub forum. There, his worries seem to concentrate on the "sin sod" issue. Here. he is worried about the opening hours of bars.

Cheers.

hahaha.... but im not getting married anytime soon.

I am a person in my 20's who likes to drink beer past midnight, so what?

smile.png

surely, no married or otherwise taken thai men or western go to bars, right?

Cheers.

hahaha.... but im not getting married anytime soon.

I am a person in my 20's who likes to drink beer past midnight, so what?

smile.png

surely, no married or otherwise taken thai men or western go to bars, right?

I am happy to hear, that you don't intend to get married soon in Thailand. Good for you biggrin.png

Cheers.

When I went to bars there was no need to stay past midnight, I usually got 'pulled' by 10 and we were well at it by 12.wink.png

When I went to bars there was no need to stay past midnight, I usually got 'pulled' by 10 and we were well at it by 12.wink.png

easy enough to do if you're paying for it. Were you? :)

easy enough to do if you're paying for it. Were you? smile.png

Nah, if you read it again I said that I was 'pulled'......they were fighting to go with me.

Actually TBH I have paid for it, what bloke in Thailand hasn't?

Sometimes it cost blood!!

They will fight over anyone who looks like he will pay a bar fine....makes the person feel like he's Brad Pitt...but really he's just Joe ATM.

They will fight over anyone who looks like he will pay a bar fine....makes the person feel like he's Brad Pitt...but really he's just Joe ATM.

fight and sometimes kill...true story.

but the real violent ones are the junkie ladyboys with all sorts of mental problems....

As I recall, and maybe it's the same as in CM, a lot of the hotties don't even get to the bar until 10pm. That doesn't give so much time for ogling the eye-candy, now does it?

As I recall, and maybe it's the same as in CM, a lot of the hotties don't even get to the bar until 10pm. That doesn't give so much time for ogling the eye-candy, now does it?

exactly... i usually just get the party started at 12 am...

if you've ever been to Buenos Aires, the clubs don't open until 12 am and get going around 2 am...

and Korea is popping all night.

I love Thailand, but this Gov't is killing all the fun.

Anyone remember for a very shot period in 2004 when an 11 pm closing time was being enforced. Talk about complaining.laugh.png

Anyone remember for a very shot period in 2004 when an 11 pm closing time was being enforced. Talk about complaining.laugh.png

Give the kid a break. In my youth they used to bring the party to me. The bars closed and every one came to my place even if I hadn't gone out that night.