bars closing at 12 am

DanceAllNight

Educate them and leave them alone. Life is tough enough for these girls without farangs hitting on them!

Without the occasional 1,000bht from Mr. White, life would be even tougher for them.

Not quite sure why someone would pay a girl 1000 bht. a tip perhaps? that is very generous! good karma and the girls truly benefit

Some of those girls are so poor, they can't even afford knickers

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Educate them and leave them alone. Life is tough enough for these girls without farangs hitting on them!

Without the occasional 1,000bht from Mr. White, life would be even tougher for them.

Not quite sure why someone would pay a girl 1000 bht. a tip perhaps? that is very generous! good karma and the girls truly benefit

I've known girls who were well to do who refused to wear knickers. Maybe we should start a faring based" knicker fund" - get some good publicity going and help out the ladies!

Indeed. Took a stroll down tonight and thought 'is this it?'. Like a ghost town! The few bars that had more than one or two customers were very bloke heavy and I think the girls must have got Loy Kratong passes provided their mums stood in for them.

First time here so no idea what it was like before but for 10pm on a Friday night it was dismal. Largely checked it out on behalf of a couple of a few people I know that were contemplating having a change of scene for a birthday party upcoming. Best feedback I could give - don't bother. Doesn't bother me as we didn't come here for that but for those that do / did the BIB have sure done a good job of killing it, unless it was already like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some wear Big C "granny panties" ( the cheap large formless knickers worn by old women and those who have completely given up taking care of their appearance).

No bigger turnoff.

re

I just wallked through the Muy Thai on Loi Kroh at 11 300 pm and it was quiet. No music being played .

It usually has every bar playing different loud songs, tonight, all quiet

thats because one of the royal princesses is staying at the imperial mea ping hotel which is right behind the bar boxing centre

and they have been told to make no noise while shes here :(

dave2

ps .. if you walk down the soi on right of the boxing centre you will find one or two fire engines parked in the imperials car park on the left and they always stay there untill she leaves !

post-42592-0-51149200-1448067610_thumb.j

re

I just wallked through the Muy Thai on Loi Kroh at 11 300 pm and it was quiet. No music being played .

thats because one of the royal princesses is staying at the imperial mea ping hotel which is right behind the bar boxing centre

and they have been told to make no noise while shes here sad.png

dave2

ps .. if you walk down the soi on right of the boxing centre you will find one or two fire engines parked in the imperials car park on the left and they always stay there untill she leaves !

one cannot possibly comment

re

dave2

At the Imperial Mae Ping? Say what? huh.png

Thai owed perhaps? It wouldn't be (seen as being) very supportive of local business to stay at an internationally owned one? Best I can think of anyway.

"Thai owed"....although that isn't what you meant to write, that works on so many different levels. thumbsup.gif

re

if you walk down the soi on right of the boxing centre you will find one or two fire engines parked in the imperials car park on the left and they always stay there until she leaves !

here ya go :) .. pic taken this morning !

dave2

post-42592-0-11327200-1448091669_thumb.j

re

dave2

Times is hard innit? :)

re

dave2

Times is hard innit? smile.png

Fire engine trucks! My goodness, the guest certainly isn't having open-flame bbqs on the deck ?

Indeed. Took a stroll down tonight and thought 'is this it?'. Like a ghost town! The few bars that had more than one or two customers were very bloke heavy and I think the girls must have got Loy Kratong passes provided their mums stood in for them.

First time here so no idea what it was like before but for 10pm on a Friday night it was dismal. Largely checked it out on behalf of a couple of a few people I know that were contemplating having a change of scene for a birthday party upcoming. Best feedback I could give - don't bother. Doesn't bother me as we didn't come here for that but for those that do / did the BIB have sure done a good job of killing it, unless it was already like that.

Friday, should have come to the T-Bar in Santhitham (opposite Oxide Pub) with us.

About 25 girls in beer dresses serving, live music, Tiger Beer 200bht for 4 large bottles.

None of the girls appeared to be over 24 years old.

Saturday Night, Blar Blar Bar in Nimman Soy 7 was selling 3 large Chang for 150bht.

Live music, but the serving girls weren't so young or pretty.

Great prices - obviously set to maintain market presence!

Can't survive long on that kind of profit margin unfortunately.

Glad to hear about it though.

Yes, attitude adjustment may just have to involve hitting the scene a lot earlier than before.

No problem, right?

Anyone know how to research the changes in beer consumption (post anti-CM) and the impact on national brewers?

Friday, should have come to the T-Bar in Santhitham (opposite Oxide Pub) with us.

About 25 girls in beer dresses serving, live music, Tiger Beer 200bht for 4 large bottles.

Saturday Night, Blar Blar Bar in Nimman Soy 7 was selling 3 large Chang for 150bht.

Wow, that is extremely good value, thats even cheaper than a 7/11 .

Actually, those are wholesale prices .

Do they offer free Unicorn rides there from the bus station ?

I must say that I have lost interest with the Loh Kroh and the boxing ring area.

Oxide, the place opposite, Cha Cha Bar and Turn up all have pretties, ok maybe they are not going to sit on your lap and rub your bits but at least you can go home with most of your wallet intact

I think large Chang for 50 baht is the price at Blar Blar for the time being. That is what they charged last Monday. Food is good too, and the portions are large for a Thai place. I agree the quality of the pretties isn't what it used to be, but there are still a few that put a smile on my face.

As I recall, and maybe it's the same as in CM, a lot of the hotties don't even get to the bar until 10pm. That doesn't give so much time for ogling the eye-candy, now does it?

exactly... i usually just get the party started at 12 am...

if you've ever been to Buenos Aires, the clubs don't open until 12 am and get going around 2 am...

and Korea is popping all night.

I love Thailand, but this Gov't is killing all the fun.

Right - Prayuth is a boring old <deleted>. He hates the idea of people having fun.

Shame - Thailand used to be a fun place.

re

shes gone

and the rediculous music noise levels were back last night

and the boxing comentator screaming out over two 15 year old girls

boxing was amazing :(

dave2

post-42592-0-33312600-1448169479_thumb.j

post-42592-0-49219700-1448169515_thumb.j

re

shes gone

and the rediculous music noise levels were back last night

and the boxing comentator screaming out over two 15 year old girls

boxing was amazing sad.png

dave2

Dang it all......... but that really looks tame there - were the majority of people on the soi?

Really feel bad for 4 Soi 1 bars/pubs having to deal with Khun "No Noisey", the banner hanger down the street from them next to the condo where most of the Loi Kroh hookers live. His banner should come down. I suppose he believes that his ownership in the condo is untouchable because hookers don't make noise! ....do they?

Just read that the annual Smile Party at Huay Thung Tao is the latest casualty of the midnight closing aunties.

Ultimately, this mess falls on the table of the Governor of CM Province. Big "Stinky-O" isn't going to let it close to him while he is dodging barrages of darts thrown his way from inside and outside the country.

Start writing to CM CityLife. Ask them to do a bit of an investigative journalism piece on what is unquestionably a matter worth questioning!

The bars in Santitham are good; was there last weekend and when they cleared out at midnight, we moved over to Differ for an extra 1/2 hour.

I love hookers, and they are found in bars, not bothered about drinking myself, but happy to buy them drinks while they rub against me.

That is quite good value.

Get a feel and a grope for the price of a drink.

How much is a ladies drink , 120B ?

Could you just give then 120 B for a grope ?

I love hookers, and they are found in bars, not bothered about drinking myself, but happy to buy them drinks while they rub against me.

Sure, but having some alcohol in them does help.

It's weird how that works; sometimes there's more mileage in spending the 120 baht on meatballs to share, or some trinket from the hilltribe grannies.

I usually buy them two drinks then a 200bht tip when I leave.

Depending on their entertainment value.

Archived