Lawyer In Krabi?

chrishk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

I use Krabi consultants and they are very good.Yes maybe not the cheapest but you are probably gonna get stung one way or another with any Lawyer.

They speak good english and i am very pleased with their service.

It seems from my experience everyone pays different amounts for the same thing anyway.

Good luck

I use Krabi consultants and they are very good.Yes maybe not the cheapest but you are probably gonna get stung one way or another with any Lawyer.

They speak good english and i am very pleased with their service.

It seems from my experience everyone pays different amounts for the same thing anyway.

Good luck

"They speak good english" take your baht and work for you long time.

First language English speakers will tell you they speak English well.

Sorry, Mom was an English teacher.................

Didn't she also say to you that if you don't have anything good to say....don't say anything at all..

I thought you might have some good info on lawyers Huggy, as you seem to do a lot of "business" in Krabi.....

Close, but not exactly, she said "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" which completely went out the window with my athletic regimen........if you can imagine American football and someone spitting or playing dirty........not many nice things said....

But very intuitive of you nattymatt.

Sorry bra, I do a lot of business in Krabi but nothing that involves lawyers, and I apologize about the English stuff it's just that sometimes it's the "nails on the chalkboard" effect for me.

Cheers, HB

• 3 weeks later...
I (and many farang) using Sutin & Friends. They have a office in Ao Nang as well. They are "Farang friendly" and not so expencive.

Depends who you talk to - as always. Have heard the phrase "bent as a nine bob note" used in a conversation about Sutin.

Have they moved their office out of Ao Nang? Doesnt appear to be in the Sea of Love anymore.

Make sure that you can change Lawyers if you want to.

Some places are so bent, the accounts end up in such a mess that its not possible, or very difficult at best to move companies.

So i hear anyway.

(is my english ok Huggy?....very sorry if it's not and it ruins your day)

Make sure that you can change Lawyers if you want to.

Some places are so bent, the accounts end up in such a mess that its not possible, or very difficult at best to move companies.

So i hear anyway.

(is my english ok Huggy?....very sorry if it's not and it ruins your day)

Only thing that ruins my day is when the lady friend says "maddai, mens" ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...