Typhoon Xangsane

Maejo Man

Typhoon Xangsane which is currently classed as a category 4, is heading towards Vietnam. Even if it gets downgraded to a tropical storm, we are in for some serious weather from the weekend onwards....

post-7622-1159523335_thumb.jpg

heard its a non-issue for chiang mai but don't know how true the source is.

Typhoon Xangsane which is currently classed as a category 4, is heading towards Vietnam. Even if it gets downgraded to a tropical storm, we are in for some serious weather from the weekend onwards....

Here's the satellite map at about 7 p.m. Friday:

post-14181-1159533162_thumb.jpg

Looks a way off still, possibly tracking north of original weather graph.

Here's the satellite map at about 7 p.m. Friday:

post-14181-1159533162_thumb.jpg

Looks a way off still, possibly tracking north of original weather graph.

The Storm Tracker indicates what appears to be hitting somewhere close to Bangkok but South of CM. I think as long as the rain would be mainly south of CM we would't have it too bad. But heaven help us it they get a lot of rain to the north of us....

Rollin, Rollin ... Rollin down the river

Gonzo

Well I must say TB that your post should go down in the annals of TV history! An unsubstantiated rumour, from an unreliable source! What next?

I did hear that the Pope is taking the Jewish faith, but I don't know how true the source is :o

Well I must say TB that your post should go down in the annals of TV history! An unsubstantiated rumour, from an unreliable source! What next?

I did hear that the Pope is taking the Jewish faith, but I don't know how true the source is :o

Both statements are true – I’ve just read them on TV which as we all know is a totally reliable source of information :D

why can people just chill a little on these forums??? not that big of a deal right MM?

why can people just chill a little on these forums??? not that big of a deal right MM?

I'm quite chilled thanks :D I just made the comment that your post was unfounded gossip and unsubstantiated, and really couldn't see the point in posting it.

If you are that bored, and itching to post, why not come up with a controversial topic that we can all enjoy. :o

:D:D

I'm quite chilled thanks :D I just made the comment that your post was unfounded gossip and unsubstantiated, and really couldn't see the point in posting it.

If you are that bored, and itching to post, why not come up with a controversial topic that we can all enjoy. :o

mood swings MM?