soihok

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blood and Sand

Well its only half time but I would consider a loss to Charlton a big insult to us ,the (non) paying (big red eyes middle of the night kind of thing)supporters.

No wonder Mrs soihok has gone to bed again.

Great series of results for the Mighty Blades. Watford and Charlton were must win games and they did it. Pity we couldn't have got something out of the West Ham game. Still out the relegation zone.

Back in the UK over xmas. Have my tickets for Man City and Arsenal.

Fair play Steve....I.ll be still be this side of the world......hopefully be able to watch it on the telly.

Otherwise it,ll be radio in the middle of the night.....just like last year.

Have a good time.

• 2 weeks later...

What a great game on Monday eve, Aston Villa were lucky to leave Sheffield with a point after a battle of a game.

Thanks for the points Watford and Charlton.

I,ll thank Wigan for the three points they,ll give the Blades on Saturday,in advance.Thanks Wigan.

Cheers

Oh dear.

It started out looking so promising and ended up as a bit of a disaster.

,Listening to the game, the blades played well in the first half ,but made some mistakes in the second ,,,,which ultimately cost them the game.

Roll on boxing day when I will enjoy listening to Utd thrash ManC at Sheffield

Arse is up next.

Sorry soihok but i rekkon Arse are gonna wipe yer Arse :o

I think you maybe right,do you want to swap for WH?

Anyway theres always hope,also the Arse have a rake of first team players out.

Its on the box at 1.30 am

So lets wait and see

Cheers

GREAT result ..well done The Blades.

Seeyou at The Mad Stad in a few weeks in a match that will certainly not be dull.

Reading v Sheffiled United is ALWAYS exciting...luckily the form book shows that we normally win...but its all down to what happens on the day

:o:D:D
Arse is up next.

Sorry soihok but i rekkon Arse are gonna wipe yer Arse :D

Oh victory is so sweet

Should have been 2-0

Phil Jags is a star

Well done to your boys soihok :D

They showed great determination and grit. If they carry on with that attitude, they will stay up no problem :bah:

Transfer news.

Ade Akinbiyi has been sold back to Burnley for 1.25 million pounds.

Almost exactly a year after he was bought from Burnley for 1.75 million pounds.

Ade has rarley been a feature the Premiership games but certainly part of the team that help Sheff U into the top division.The most memorable goal was the goal he scored was the winner over Sheff Wednesday at Hillsborough.

Cheers

Will be listening to the radio in the middle of the night again , to the Sheff U / Middlesboro game.

Mrs Soihok thinks I,m very sad.

Edited by soihok

Good grief.

I stayed up ,sitting in front of the internet radio listening to a thrashing.

Sheff U getting thrashed by Swansea

What hope is there?

My 4 year old daughter could do better than the lot of them.

Inexcusable!

Good grief.

What hope is there?

Inexcusable!

Why worry?

It was an unrecognisable side Warnock intentaionally fielded.

He has no FA Cup aspirations...like Reading....if our game had not been postponed it would be the reserves getting a run out as last years Cup Comps.

When we palyed you in the League Cup last year Warnock told his supporters not to bother coming to the match.

All Warnock or Coppell care about this year is survival in the EPL...all we both cared about last year was getting into the EPL.

Its not as if we have any chance of winning it...though your Cup pedigeee is higher than ours ..you still have not actually won anything in my lifetime in those competions

Why risk injuries, suspensions, replays whne there is just one single thing both of our teams want to achieve this year...and that ain't winning the FA Cup :o

I think its a smart move personally :D

Good grief.

What hope is there?

Inexcusable!

Why worry?

He has no FA Cup aspirations...like Reading....if our game had not been postponed it would be the reserves getting a run out as last years Cup Comps.

When we palyed you in the League Cup last year Warnock told his supporters not to bother coming to the match.

All Warnock or Coppell care about this year is survival in the EPL...all we both cared about last year was getting into the EPL.

Its not as if we have any chance of winning it...though your Cup pedigeee is higher than ours ..you still have not actually won anything in my lifetime in those competions

Why risk injuries, suspensions, replays whne there is just one single thing both of our teams want to achieve this year...and that ain't winning the FA Cup :o

No FA cup aspirations indeed or rather no aspirations at all except clinging on and hoofing untill eventually the trap door opens and you and your negative football are long forgotten. This is your station in life. Bye Bye and back to the Wendies next season.

Good grief.

What hope is there?

Inexcusable!

Why worry?

No FA cup aspirations indeed or rather no aspirations at all except clinging on and hoofing untill eventually the trap door opens and you and your negative football are long forgotten. This is your station in life. Bye Bye and back to the Wendies next season.

Thanks!

Are you an Arse fan by any chance?

Ok Ok,,,,lets look forward to Saturdays game against Portsmouth.

Sheff U are without Davis and I think that Hulse will be out also along with Kennyand Bennet.

Should be a good game.

Need the points now.

Cheers

Good grief.

What hope is there?

Inexcusable!

Why worry?

Thanks!

Are you an Arse fan by any chance?

No, I prefer a set of large, rounded, well hung boobs attached to someone with an engaging personality and I don't mean Mr Warnock

• 2 weeks later...

:o Oh dear.

A dismal display from United (apart from Nade ,s goal).

Neil Warnaock was sent off along with Gillespie.

I fell asleep listeneing to it .

There is now a big gap between the bottom five teams and the next group,,,Have to do better against Fulham next week.

Cheers

Well done Reading....good team!

• 2 weeks later...

Sheff Utd took an easy win from Fulham last night.

Paddy Kenny did not have to make one save throughout the whole game.

It should have been at least 4-0,,,but wasn,t.Ex Sunderland striker Jon Stead scored his first for United ,as well as Micheal Tonge getting his first in the Premiership.

This takes a bitof pressure off the Blades now ,plus with West Ham and Wigan losing(as well as Watford tonight) we look forward to the next three points.

Bring on the Blackburn!!

UNITED

I would like to request the West Ham and Wigan keep up thier current form. :o

The game at Blackburn went against the Blades in the dying minutes,,,so cruel.

Unfortunately,,,,Fulham,Wigan and Aston Villa all moved up also.

But on a brighter note,,,,Man City lost ...So the the weekend was,nt a dead loss after all.