Immigration Promenada One Stop Service v2

Tywais

Fresh topic start:

This topic is for details and members experience at Promenada immigration office. Note: Off topic and unhelpful posts will be removed to keep this topic clear. Previous topic for reference - Immigration Promenada One Stop Service

For experiences and info for the old airport office you can use this topic - My experience at the old immigration office

One Stop Service:

Services provided (Ground Floor Building A - see map)
-Retirement
-90 days report
-Tourist Visa
-Medical Case
-Re-entry Permit

-near future, education extensions

Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm

Closed Sat, Sun and Public Holidays

Google Map Location

Transportation:

Promenada Shuttle Bus Service (Note: Starting time is 11:30AM depending on pickup point)

Of course red songthaews, tuk-tuks, taxis, private hire are options.

Other topics of interest: Note: Online queue for extensions has been canceled.

90 Day Report - Procedures

90 Day Reporting - Comments and Experiences 2015

90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to obtain a Residency certificate prior to the possible sale of my car.

Arrived at Promenda at 1.30, had no problems with parking, and into the Residency Office (no signs anywhere).

Two very helpful guys, they checked my papers, relieved me of 500baht for the 'free' document and I was out the door a few minutes later.

Then a repeat drive across the city today to collect the signed and stamped paper, and back in the car in less than 3 minutes.

The guys in the office were cheerful, joking and seemed happy to help.

I wasn't aware that residency certificates had moved from across the road from prom?

Me too. Parked under a tree at the "foreign workers" building, and discovered the Residency guys had moved. So a longish drive up the highway, missed the U turn, more driving, then back down to Promenada.... rolleyes.gif

90-day Report. Arrived at 08.15 AM. Process completed by 09.30 AM. The inside seating was comfortable and air conditioned.

There is no problem with mosquitoes for two reasons: 1. The water is moving constantly; and, 2. There are fish in the water to eat the mosquito larva.

music is a bit dreary.

What would you prefer?

Kylie Minogue singing "I should be so lucky"?

after the first minute, I was expecting the "Funeral March". Or maybe the good ol' song. "why are we waiting....?"

Me too. Parked under a tree at the "foreign workers" building, and discovered the Residency guys had moved. So a longish drive up the highway, missed the U turn, more driving, then back down to Promenada.... rolleyes.gif

Could you give specific location of where the new residency office is, relative to One Stop Service? Will be useful for others and will add it to the OP.

It's right opposite the coffee shop where everyone waits or fills in forms. There is a sign at the door, but it does not show Residency. Next to the photocopy shop.

Just two guys inside, both very helpful. I would be too at B500 per customer!!

It's right opposite the coffee shop where everyone waits or fills in forms. There is a sign at the door, but it does not show Residency. Next to the photocopy shop.

With a yellow book, you don't need a Residency Certificate. The Yellow Book cost me only two boxes of cookies; one for the landlord and one for the Amphur chief.

So it's not immigration officers? Just like across the road. Why can't we apply at an official immigration office?

I wasn't aware that residency certificates had moved from across the road from prom?

Sometimes posters are not completely accurate about things. Perhaps they type too fast! This is actually endemic! Get vaccinated! We all should!! Cheers!

Now that is truly interesting. Is this operation actually official or Some sort of freelancers?

Arrived at Promenda at 1.30, had no problems with parking, and into the Residency Office (no signs anywhere).

Two very helpful guys, they checked my papers, relieved me of 500baht for the 'free' document and I was out the door a few minutes later.

Then a repeat drive across the city today to collect the signed and stamped paper, and back in the car in less than 3 minutes.

same my experience...but even faster...smile.png

I have an extension of stay based on marriage planned for January. I've just noticed the queue system has been permanently canceled. I guess that mean I need to take the tent out and go camping in the morning I want to apply for extension...

Anyway, retirement and eduction extensions are in the new office, but I can't seem to find out where I have to go for my case: old office close to airport or Promenada?

I have an extension of stay based on marriage planned for January. I've just noticed the queue system has been permanently canceled. I guess that mean I need to take the tent out and go camping in the morning I want to apply for extension...

Anyway, retirement and eduction extensions are in the new office, but I can't seem to find out where I have to go for my case: old office close to airport or Promenada?

Marriage extensions are at the old airport location.

I'm currently at Promenada after dropping off my certificate of residence form and documents. Took me longer to get the copies than to file the application. Still 500 baht and no receipt just as across the street and pick up tomorrow afternoon.

I can confirm that the office has moved (or at least the function has - no uniforms at the new location). That is where I was directed by the girls checked documents. One picture shows the place to file and the other shows the location relative to the copy shop. Both are to the left of the immigration office. Hope this is some help.

David

post-107798-14446329396875_thumb.jpg

post-107798-14446329798138_thumb.jpg

I'm currently at Promenada after dropping off my certificate of residence form and documents. Took me longer to get the copies than to file the application. Still 500 baht and no receipt just as across the street and pick up tomorrow afternoon.

I can confirm that the office has moved (or at least the function has - no uniforms at the new location). That is where I was directed by the girls checked documents. One picture shows the place to file and the other shows the location relative to the copy shop. Both are to the left of the immigration office. Hope this is some help.

David

It appears to be the "independent" new agency office?

David

May be but the price is the same and it is quick and efficient. Lets hope the other functions of immigration move in that direction as well.

David

I had an appointment, queue number, from the computer, for my visa extension. I may have had one of the last queue numbers before they discontinued the on-line appointment system. Appointment time 09.30 AM.

I arrived at about 09.00 AM and notified the lady behind the desk that I had an appointment. She asked me to be seated.

My appointment was called promptly at 09.30 AM. The person, who was not in uniform, inspected my documents and then put many stamps on them. He put a stamp in my passport. Then he proceeded to initial and write things on the documents and in the passport.

He collected ฿1,900 and wrote a receipt. This whole process took 10 minutes.

He asked me to move to the next chair and the person there took my photo. I was told to return for my passport at 13.30 PM.

The persons did not ask me for any additional information or talk to me or interview me in any manner, as they have done in the past. The persons did not ask for additional supporting documentation or additional copies, as has been done in the past.

I returned at 13.30 PM. My name was called and my passport and the receipt was given to me. I would wish for the future to be as expedient as this process.

Is there any possibility the on line appointments will start again? If not, I can see that I'll be paying an extra 3,000 baht as don't want to be qing at 4am.

At the moment I'm quite pessimistic that happening anytime in the near future. Apparently CM IO got annoyed at complaints regarding it and other reasons such as support from Bangkok keeping it in working order. One can hope though.

David

Do they offer a free certificate with a 30 day wait?

ok so i am heading into the office to do my 1 yr extension with my wife , next week , so how is that now ? i have heard that they only give 20 per day (( and you have to be there like 4 30 am . just like the old office , any changes or up dates on this ? we are doing it early because my wife tried to do her on line 90 day report and was rejected. no reason given. so our extension ends in nov 18 , so if we go early will she still have to file 90 day hers is due oct 21 . so anyone know how the process works there now ?

ok so i am heading into the office to do my 1 yr extension with my wife , next week , so how is that now ? i have heard that they only give 20 per day (( and you have to be there like 4 30 am . just like the old office , any changes or up dates on this ? we are doing it early because my wife tried to do her on line 90 day report and was rejected. no reason given. so our extension ends in nov 18 , so if we go early will she still have to file 90 day hers is due oct 21 . so anyone know how the process works there now ?

Yes, you will have to go early for an extension to your visa, just like the Airport office.

The 90-day report is separate, but very easy. No nee to get there early. 09.00 AM will get you in and out in an hour or so.

Archived