Immigration Promenada One Stop Service v2

Tywais

The requirements change everytime I do an extension. It's best to start asking on TV about a month before to get the latest version of what is required.

Can you elaborate?

I've been here coming up on 10 years, and I recall one change, but it's so long ago I can't remember what it was. I seem to recall it being that they didn't want something that they had previously.

I'm curious where you did your extensions for retirement and what exactly changed every year.

I get them at CM. Going by the first as a base line, second time they wanted bank passbook updated on the day- didn't first time, third time they wanted proof of residence- didn't first 2 times. Now apparently, they want TM 30 and different photos. By my next extension, who knows what they'll have dreamed up.

You will probably have to prove you are still Alive

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Odd, they have always said to have the bank letter from the day before, since you can't really expect someone to line up at 4:30am and then somehow update your passbook and get the bank letter before you make it to the immigration officer.

Maybe they were just giving you a hard time.

Odd, they have always said to have the bank letter from the day before, since you can't really expect someone to line up at 4:30am and then somehow update your passbook and get the bank letter before you make it to the immigration officer.

Maybe they were just giving you a hard time.

The bank letter is for up to 7 days before. You can't expect people to get a bank letter on Sunday if going on Monday.

You can use an automatic machine outside banks to update your bank book, but I'd be terrified it would get stuck in the machine at 4am!

Giving me a hard time or not, they wouldn't give me the extension without complying.

The stamp on my passport says Jan 2, what are my options for going for my 90 day?

Send a postal report 12 days ago.

Stand in line for a ticket any working day up to 7 days after your due date.

Knock on the door of G4T and cross their palms and they will do it for you almost immediately.

I read the sign on the desk, the shade of blue?

I would say medium blue, not dark or light

Jesus bloody wept!!

My friend in Mai Sae says he did his in black and they made him redo it in blue.

I did my yearly extension last week in Chiang Rai and they politely insisted on blue.smile.png

Archived