Phuket bouncers filmed beating up foreign tourists

webfact

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was posted in the Australian media. They talked to the victims where they returned to Australia this morning.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/10/10/12/07/not-one-of-us-threw-a-punch-aussie-tourist-speaks-out-over-brutal-attack-by-thai-bouncers

One of a group of Australian tourists brutally attacked by a group of Thai bouncers say the claim they refused to pay for drinks was untrue.

Instead Aaron from Mildura said they were confronted for standing on the steps of the VIP area at the White Room nightclub in Patong on Tuesday night.

Aaron and his friend Trev were still in the club but two other mates on the end-of-season footy trip were milling around outside after one of them was booted out for taking off his shirt.

"We were standing on the steps of the VIP area, and one of the security guards came over and he's being pretty aggressive from the word go," he told ninemsn.

"And he grabbed Trev from around the neck and pushed him down the steps.

"I went to go in between them and I was king-hit from the side, and that's all I remember."

Edit

The above is only an extract. Read the full story.

This was posted in the Australian media. They talked to the victims where they returned to Australia this morning.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/10/10/12/07/not-one-of-us-threw-a-punch-aussie-tourist-speaks-out-over-brutal-attack-by-thai-bouncers

One of a group of Australian tourists brutally attacked by a group of Thai bouncers say the claim they refused to pay for drinks was untrue.

Instead Aaron from Mildura said they were confronted for standing on the steps of the VIP area at the White Room nightclub in Patong on Tuesday night.

Aaron and his friend Trev were still in the club but two other mates on the end-of-season footy trip were milling around outside after one of them was booted out for taking off his shirt.

"We were standing on the steps of the VIP area, and one of the security guards came over and he's being pretty aggressive from the word go," he told ninemsn.

"I went to go in between them and I was king-hit from the side, and that's all I remember."

Edit

Correct. They didnt refuse to pay for drinks because the ticket to enter the club clearly states they have free alcohol. They did not complain to police for fear of being arrested. I can certainly understand that fear.

what's up With so many negative comments about the thais on this forum??

because phuket and pattaya is a shit hole and attract much off the worst pepole doesn't meen ALL Thailand and ALL thais are bad....

i have been to pattaya and phuket and i dont like those Places,the locals hate foreigners, why spend time in 2 low life cities when there are so many better and safer Places to go in thailnd? but i wouln't sa ALL pattaya and phukets pepole are bad,but there are many there... drug,rape,murder,scam+++ pattaya and phuket.

if you got beaten in London or New york by a gang off local. that's do not meen the Whole country an everybody are bad....

the negative pepole on this forum are scumbags.....

it's really pisses me off when i see how unfair they are when they fight so many against one person...... those guards are s.h.i.t. pepole !!!!!!!

Edit

Correct. They didnt refuse to pay for drinks because the ticket to enter the club clearly states they have free alcohol. They did not complain to police for fear of being arrested. I can certainly understand that fear.

After my sons attack in Samui I met some wonderful Samuiians. They advised me correctly in that as Jack was Australian his attack would be put down to being an Australian thug and causing the attack by being drunk and abusive, that he was so paraletically drunk that people had to protect themselves from him etc etc etc. Everthing played as as they advised it would. Police have changed entire incident reports to reflect the paradigm that they wish to create.

In Jacks case the police were a little sloppy with some of the changes so it can be revealed in some documents what actually went on that night. And we have much more evidence that we largely obtained ourselves including the CCTV.The police have seen it all. The best they can offer us is that they are sorry a POl Gen from Region 8 in Surat is behind this and creating this case into what he has instructed it needs to be.

Some of the police in Samui have been very apologetic and very kind to Jack. They want to help him but they must follow orders.

After Jacks attack I was advised that the Thai people in areas such as Samui Phuket Koh Tao etc all secrtely hate foreigners. They will take your money and even abuse you but the police will cover it up. They look great to their Region Commander then when zero crime is being reported from their area. They are so effective!. This praise goes a long way.

what's up With so many negative comments about the thais on this forum??

because phuket and pattaya is a shit hole and attract much off the worst pepole doesn't meen ALL Thailand and ALL thais are bad....

i have been to pattaya and phuket and i dont like those Places,the locals hate foreigners, why spend time in 2 low life cities when there are so many better and safer Places to go in thailnd? but i wouln't sa ALL pattaya and phukets pepole are bad,but there are many there... drug,rape,murder,scam+++ pattaya and phuket.

if you got beaten in London or New york by a gang off local. that's do not meen the Whole country an everybody are bad....

the negative pepole on this forum are scumbags.....

it's really pisses me off when i see how unfair they are when they fight so many against one person...... those guards are s.h.i.t. pepole !!!!!!!

There is a difference between a gang giving a beating and a group of employees tasked with ensuring the safety of their clientelle beating the clientelle.

Also.. On a new source that cant be linked..

Theres photographs of an 800b ticket that give unlimited drinks between set times.. Various reporting that this kind of promotion is illegal (strange theres quite a few places doing this) but clearly the 'refusing to pay for drinks' thing seems nonsense..

The club has been ordered closed for a week.

What a travesty…needs to be shut for at least a month….just like lucifer pattaya was when their bouncers beat up a customer.

Lucifer never recovered from that closure….it's a shell of its former self now.

Wish some digitally savvy tourist would start a social media campaign to boycott the white room for a while….maybe till a public apology has been offered and the goons are pictured wai-ing their apology on Facebook.

Edit

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, this is the standard script in that the bouncers always accuse the punters of doing something bad which gives them the excuse to beat the crap out of people with no repercussions ( at least in the past before social media and cameras). Som nan na on these POS bouncers for losing their jobs, but they really need to have assault charges brought against them as plainly can be seen on the video evidence, regardless if the Aussies file or don't file a complaint.

What a travesty…needs to be shut for at least a month….just like lucifer pattaya was when their bouncers beat up a customer.

Wish some digitally savvy tourist would start a social media campaign to boycott the white room for a while….maybe till a public apology has been offered and the goons are pictured wai-ing their apology on Facebook.

Were it ordered closed for one month you would have demanded two months. As long as you can get in that you feel it is a travesty. And after a public apology you would have claimed that is all there is, an apology and continue as before.

Were it ordered closed for one month you would have demanded two months. As long as you can get in that you feel it is a travesty. And after a public apology you would have claimed that is all there is, an apology and continue as before.

Are you a shareholder in this club?

You seem to know an awful lot about how I would react in situations i haven't even considered.

Theres photographs of an 800b ticket that give unlimited drinks between set times.. Various reporting that this kind of promotion is illegal (strange theres quite a few places doing this) but clearly the 'refusing to pay for drinks' thing seems nonsense..

Can link this source ---> http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/10/10/12/07/not-one-of-us-threw-a-punch-aussie-tourist-speaks-out-over-brutal-attack-by-thai-bouncers

post-46546-0-42464300-1444457847_thumb.j

Have a read of the link in #242 and you will see the ticket

Again Thais with a short fuse, maybe, maybe not, drinking on the job.

Whatever the reason, it is a bouncers job to bounce guests from a establishment, whom not behave correctly.

Bounce, never means beatup. If a guest gets violent (usually drunk), he should be overpowered and/or removed/called police.

There is never a reason to keep om beating and kicking when somebody is down already, which here is clearly the case.

Maybe not taking Ya Ba on the job would help too.

You seem to know an awful lot about how I would react in situations i haven't even considered.

You have just been introduced to "Mr Know it all "

In Thailand a punishment like this is a big thing, would not have happened a few years ago,

In Thailand a punishment like this is a big thing, would not have happened a few years ago,

Absolutely. Most guys here don't know or forgot how Patong was 10-25 years ago. People were shot in the bars regularly.

US Navy lost more seamen in one single night in Patong then in 6 month in action and no one gave a shxt and no closures.

Patong was a man's world and not for slobs.

Absolutely. Most guys here don't know or forgot how Patong was 10-25 years ago. People were shot in the bars regularly.

US Navy lost more seamen in one single night in Patong then in 6 month in action and no one gave a shxt and no closures.

laugh.png

Hahahahahahahaha……nice.

That is not a mans world. Thats a cowards world.

What a travestyneeds to be shut for at least a month.just like lucifer pattaya was when their bouncers beat up a customer.

Lucifer never recovered from that closure.it's a shell of its former self now.

Wish some digitally savvy tourist would start a social media campaign to boycott the white room for a while.maybe till a public apology has been offered and the goons are pictured wai-ing their apology on Facebook.

It is a serial offender and should be Closed PERMANENTLY. Shut down, out of business and the owners thrown in jail together with the feral scum involved in the incident. People of this ilk do irreparable damage to Thailand

An other well educated man that does not know that phuket isnt a city

Why do you people even read the phuket forum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phuket_(city)

Phuket is one of the oldest cities in Thailand.

I live in phuket town. Im talking about the idiot refering to phuket town as a beach/party/tourist destination.. Tourists in phuket town are in their rooms 24/7 eating from 7/11's. Usualy 20yo girls too. Rarely seen guys.

Hes obviously talking about patong

Archived