Violent British thug arrested after vicious attack on Pattaya bar manager

webfact

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have witnessed the attack and the arrest.

The thug is really an ape, he often turned to the soi and screamed, not any words though, just growls.

After the police arrived he didn't stop waiing them every 30 seconds as if that would help.

I hope they put him away for long enough to teach him some manners.

ON THE OTHER HAND... girls told me fights are common at Roxy and that the bar owner there didn't really do much efforts to avoid fights.

A Shaun Robson was sentenced to 4 years and 3 months in prison for conspiracy to supply class A drugs at Teesside Crown Court in 2005. Same guy perhaps?

Tangential question. I cannot remember but is there a question on the form about criminal convictions when applying for any of the visa categories?

That video puts the argument against broad entry permits. Middlebroough to soi 6 should mandate a special category by itself.

Lucky it was a Farang bar manager. I am surprized he was not put down for being the crazed

mad dog he is with the daemon booze in him. Hopefully a lengthy jail sentence for assault

causing bodily harm followed by deportation and life time blacklisting. Even Soi Six does

not need this kind of tourist/customer let alone the rest of Thailand. blink.png

What is it with men from the UK and using beer bottles. Are they not man enough to fight with their fists?

Faggots need to grow some balls.

MEN from the UK think similarly to you, we just don't make the same sweeping generalisation.

I like the comment the girl or ladyboy (not quite sure) says when she says happens every night.

Anyway, this guy is a complete ahole and I hope the Pattaya police put a good beating to him prior to throwing him in his cell.

Someone you send this video to a news agency in Middlesbrough so they can air it and humiliate this idiot.

AHHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHH

English Scumbags, Quality Tourist...

Hmmm, I am English...Hmmmm...Where are you from...?

I'm a Yank, I thought I would jump on this Topic, bcuz if he was a Yank, The Brits jump out the closet with outrageous comments about Yanks, just a Lil Payback to Yank Bashers,5555...Enjoy ,the Yanks will do something stupid and then u can join in the Fun...

no bouncers in sight>

If there had been Thai bouncers in sight, they would have beat the crap out of fat boy and ThaiVisa members would have labelled them thugs.

If there had been Thai bouncers and they had beaten up those British thugs, I would have applauded.

have been in bars and seen a patron get in an arguement with a girl, ... a quick phone call and a squad of Thai guysd swarm in and beat the crapola out of him, .... and the girl was trying to accuse the guy of strealing from her purse, ..which he was not, .. but something like this brain dead moron ,,,,and he is terrorizing people for ages before the police arrive

What is it with men from the UK and using beer bottles. Are they not man enough to fight with their fists?Faggots need to grow some balls.

If only you were there to confront him and call him a faggot to his face, then he'd have run away and all this would never have happened. Oh! Where are you Lone Ranger when your needed. "Hi ho Silver away".

Middlesbrough ???? Says it all..

Lots of these Chav Types going around..

disgrace...deserves all he gets, hope they deport him...

Not happy going to ''Blackpool'' thought he would give ''Pattaya'' a go...

Deport him?!

I hope he spends one very long month in a hot, nasty jail cell right here where he committed the offense.

Attacks like these can leave people permanently scarred, injured, or even dead in extreme cases.

Archived