Violent British thug arrested after vicious attack on Pattaya bar manager

webfact

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Middlesbrough ???? Says it all..

Lots of these Chav Types going around..

disgrace...deserves all he gets, hope they deport him...

Not happy going to ''Blackpool'' thought he would give ''Pattaya'' a go...

Speaking as a Boro expat and 'law-abiding-citizen' who's lived in LOS for over 15 years....not ALL of us are Chavs!

...and just for the record, smart-ass, it's spelt MIDDLESBROUGH...wai2.gif

Yes, a bit like saying all Scousers are thieves, or all Irishmen are "thick Paddies".

However "smart-ass" spells it "Middlesbrough" and you spell it "MIDDLESBROUGH"

I can't see any difference apart from the fact that you seem to think that your town is so important that the spelling should be capitalised! Maybe should have gone to Specsavers!

Listening in to the audio my mrs says he rang the bell then refused to pay when he got the tab....

Considering how long he was shouting for, I'm very surprised several Thais from nearby didn't get together, they often seem to wait for an opportunity like this then all lay in together.....

Listening in to the audio my mrs says he rang the bell then refused to pay when he got the tab....

Considering how long he was shouting for, I'm very surprised several Thais from nearby didn't get together, they often seem to wait for an opportunity like this then all lay in together.....

why would local moto taxi drivers care about a farang on farang fight exactly ?

Well... thug or not seem after the initial smack down all the men fled to safer quarters. Even the police took their time getting there. All the while the Thai woman filming is calling for the manager to come kill "this fat guy" She must have missed that Mr. Sam got cracked on the noggin with a bottle and was done for the night.

Yes totally agree once again its the northern parts of England idiots that come over here an try an act the big tough guy football thug. Few of those living here too, He might even be one of them.

cheesy.gif yet another ridiculous sweeping comment.

One wonders how anybody could become violent on soi 6. I mean really..... The chap really needs his head read

Lock him up in the hilton for a few years then deport him back to UK never to be allowed into LOS again, same should apply to all thugs from any nation.

I don.t think I will ever be visiting Pattaya or Phuket again it.s a childrens and a nutters playground.

Went to Pattaya just last week. These altercations go on every night and day. Seems there has aways been the lack of police presence to deter violence. Pattaya is a volatile cocktail of boozed up men and women. It only takes ANYTHING for things to turn ugly. Try sightseeing if you want to be in a safer environment. Just think some foreigners and Thais bring their children into this crazy nightlife..

In the interests of fairness and responding to complaints of inflated farang prices, will police release him after he pays 500 baht fine like they do Thais? And what's the point of being a thug if you're not violent? How about a re-enactment, but this time owner gets to swing with the bottle?

Human trash. At times I'm really ashamed to be English. Is it any wonder foreigners get a bad reputation? Simple solution is not to let him leave the UK again, take away his travel priveleges.

One of the reasons i left the UK was to get away from w*nkers like this.

+1

English Scumbags, Quality Tourist...

Hmmm, I am English...Hmmmm...Where are you from...?

I'm a Yank, I thought I would jump on this Topic, bcuz if he was a Yank, The Brits jump out the closet with outrageous comments about Yanks, just a Lil Payback to Yank Bashers,5555...Enjoy ,the Yanks will do something stupid and then u can join in the Fun...

I'm English (not from the north thank god) an I totally agree with u Nice Boyd.

I'm a Yank, I thought I would jump on this Topic, bcuz if he was a Yank, The Brits jump out the closet with outrageous comments about Yanks, just a Lil Payback to Yank Bashers,5555...Enjoy ,the Yanks will do something stupid and then u can join in the Fun...

cheesy.gif oh dear! the childishness, I can imagine you sat there at your laptop fingers at the ready waiting until a Brit does something stupid haha bless ya

for the record, I hope this idiot gets some good time in jail.

Yes totally agree once again its the northern parts of England idiots that come over here an try an act the big tough guy football thug. Few of those living here too, He might even be one of them.

cheesy.gif yet another ridiculous sweeping comment.

But true whether u like it or not.

I'm English (not from the north thank god) an I totally agree with u Nice Boyd.

What's wrong with the North of England prey tell?

another good reason to avoid the place. add Phuket, Koh Samui, Koh Phi Phi, Chiang Mai, or anywhere that has too many foreigners. always trouble non stop. no wonder the Thais hate us.

A fine example of the delights of Pattaya and a certain class of the ''clientele it attracts.

Totally disagree! He looks exactly like a "big tough guy football thug" type that was terrorising our neck of the woods, and guess what? He came from "Larndon" (London!) and where he came from, carrying on that way was "Jast a bit of banter, mite!" So yes, lots of these "Chav Types" going round, and not necessarily typical of Northern England. I seem to recall Millwall fans having a certain type of reputation!

Apart from that, I agree wholly with SoooUpto Me - total disgrace and makes me embarrassed to be British because there are many Scots, Irish, Welsh and English that find such behaviour appalling, and yes, I also hope they deport him, but only after a few months in the Bangkok Hilton where he can try it on with a few Thais who have got nothing to lose! (There'll also be a shortage of beer glasses to hand!)

Archived