Violent British thug arrested after vicious attack on Pattaya bar manager

webfact

I bet Alcohol had nothing to do with it.

... or with the culture of violence that is prevalent in the UK among a certain type of men, such as football 'hooligans'.

Frankly when I see those imbibed, red-faced, brutal, congested, self-satisfied English machos of all ages, perched on their bar stools and spouting racist comments at the top of their voices about just anyone who isn't like them, I have to say I'm not impressed with the men with a UK label around here. Fortunately I've spent enough years in jolly old England to know that there are other kinds of Britons. People who are actually educated, polite, witty, subtle etc. Only they don't seem to come here a lot.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

English Scumbags, Quality Tourist...

Hmmm, I am English...Hmmmm...Where are you from...?

I'm a Yank, I thought I would jump on this Topic, bcuz if he was a Yank, The Brits jump out the closet with outrageous comments about Yanks, just a Lil Payback to Yank Bashers,5555...Enjoy ,the Yanks will do something stupid and then u can join in the Fun...

cheesy.gif oh dear! the childishness, I can imagine you sat there at your laptop fingers at the ready waiting until a Brit does something stupid haha bless ya

for the record, I hope this idiot gets some good time in jail.

I have my finger on the Trigger, Just like all my British counterparts ,I use to not be so Patriotic, but the Yank Bashers, really gets under my skin on TVF, I think their should be an American Version and British Version unless a Truce is called, and I will go back to my unpatriotic version of just enjoying the forum and not bash anyone...No offence to all Brits, The Klowns know who they are, same group every time...

A thug for sure, but hardly surprising.

There's tons of Police(men) in Pattaya though, why aren't they making regular walkarounds in these areas, being seen and having words with people that are getting out of hand?

Where's Howard?

Running the Booze Lounge.

A thug for sure, but hardly surprising.

There's tons of Police(men) in Pattaya though, why aren't they making regular walkarounds in these areas, being seen and having words with people that are getting out of hand?

Where's Howard?
No money to be made.no police.

Running the Booze Lounge.

All throughout that 'big boy's tantrum', hats off to the guy in the black T-shirt standing to the right with his arms folded for most of the time for not backing down. He took a good bit of in-your-face abuse without losing it.

Either that or his mates locked him out......................sad.png

As others have said already, throughout the clip i didn't see him slap anyone. Maybe missed it. Still, a troubled little puppy all the same.

Several posts from the "spelling Police" have been removed.

3. If possible please proofread your post first, poor grammar and spelling can make the post difficult to understand.

However be aware that not every member is a native english speaker and excessive posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

no bouncers in sight>

If there had been Thai bouncers in sight, they would have beat the crap out of fat boy and ThaiVisa members would have labelled them thugs.

Correct, how can you say this guys behaviour is unacceptable if you then condone it from bouncers later? If bouncers had been there and ejected him or detained him until the police arrive then fine,, but if they had beat the crap out of him then it also is wrong.

Anyway, we can still agree this guy is an idiot, most certainly off his face on something and completely out of control so he needs sorting. I would imagine he will do some time for causing such nasty injuries on the Manager, hope he is ok.

Human trash. At times I'm really ashamed to be English. Is it any wonder foreigners get a bad reputation? Simple solution is not to let him leave the UK again, take away his travel priveleges.

One of the reasons i left the UK was to get away from <deleted>like this.

You wanted to get away from British so you moved to Pattaya ?

The actions of this man does not entitle you to attack and slur an entire Nation.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or

any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

As an Englishman I cringe when I see embarassing idiot's like this - who think by playing the hard man they are impressing the locals and and having the IQ of a pickled gherkin he doesn't know the indigenous folk don't give a damn to put it mildly - I remember 25 years back when Pattaya was a quite a funny friendly place with the just odd kerfuffle and idiots like this thing only ventured as far as Spain

Human trash. At times I'm really ashamed to be English. Is it any wonder foreigners get a bad reputation? Simple solution is not to let him leave the UK again, take away his travel priveleges.

One of the reasons i left the UK was to get away from <deleted>like this.

You wanted to get away from British so you moved to Pattaya ?

Actually I live in Phnom Penh and only, bump into Brits at work related monthly meetings.

Having lived in Hong Kong, Bangkok, Hanoi, Manila and now here I haven't been to a bar area anywhere in Asia for years because these wannabe hard men get up my nose.

As for Pattaya? I haven't been there since Montgomery was an egg.

I bet Alcohol had nothing to do with it.

I've known quite a few blokes over the years that turn into monsters with the booze in them.vampire.gif As I'm sure many other TV'ers have.

It's often struck me how, more often than not, they are perfectly nice people when sober, almost like a Jekyll to Hyde transformation.

No sorry mate he was ?;'; before he got on the plane he was a .,';[]when he got off the plane and he had some beer that turned him into a double /][-===-

Never a nice person.

I like the comment the girl or ladyboy (not quite sure) says when she says happens every night.

Anyway, this guy is a complete ahole and I hope the Pattaya police put a good beating to him prior to throwing him in his cell.

Someone you send this video to a news agency in Middlesbrough so they can air it and humiliate this idiot.

AHHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHH

He wouldn't be humiliated he probably thinks he won some sort of battle crying fight. I reckon he looks like he watched too many football hooligan sketches and thinks he looks the &lt;deleted&gt;.

Fat useless fighting calling out with open frame person. The man with folded arms could have sorted him at any point.

Archived