Violent British thug arrested after vicious attack on Pattaya bar manager

webfact

Being British myself, I hope they throw the bloody book at him.

Doubt it greatly....cops see this as a fight between sunnis and shias. Nothing of concern to peacelovin folk as ourselves.

Don't you believe it. The cops will see this as a chance to make some good money out of the farangs involved.

For instance, I should think that by now, fatty will be begging to be let out of the soi 9 cell and he will be let out...for a price, and it wont be cheap!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One wonders how anybody could become violent on soi 6. I mean really..... The chap really needs his head read

He would not carry on like that in the likes of Walking Street where there are bouncers

at all the bar entrances, when do you see bouncers in Soi 6?

Doubt it greatly....cops see this as a fight between sunnis and shias. Nothing of concern to peacelovin folk as ourselves.

Don't you believe it. The cops will see this as a chance to make some good money out of the farangs involved.

For instance, I should think that by now, fatty will be begging to be let out of the soi 9 cell and he will be let out...for a price, and it wont be cheap!

What would something like this cost to get out of jail?

Middlesbrough ???? Says it all..

Lots of these Chav Types going around..

disgrace...deserves all he gets, hope they deport him...

Not happy going to ''Blackpool'' thought he would give ''Pattaya'' a go...

Speaking as a Boro expat and 'law-abiding-citizen' who's lived in LOS for over 15 years....not ALL of us are Chavs!

...and just for the record, smart-ass, it's spelt MIDDLESBROUGH...wai2.gif

I don't want to be a smart ass as well but the other smart ass has spelt Middlesbrough the exact same way as you have expect he wasn't shouting.

I can also assume that you haven't been back many times in the last 15 years or you would have agreed with him as it is full of Chavs and lowlifes now and has been for years.

He simply forgot where he was and thought he was back home in the Boro on the lash giving it the big i am thumbsup.gif

Oh and in case you are wondering the Bongo club is still going strong rolleyes.gif

Only full of Chavs now whistling.gif

Pepperspray would calm him down for a while, the bar staff should try to do something when the police seem to be busy elsewhere.

a stungun and Bear Spray would of taken this Buffoon down, why didn't anybody hit him over the head with a chair, his back was turned, somebody needed to step up or cold cocked him

why didn't anybody hit him over the head with a chair, his back was turned, somebody needed to step up or cold cocked him

There were no thai men around at the time.

Have you ever been in a fight at all ? Anywhere ? blink.png

You seem to be under the impression that all farangs when having a fight stick to the Queensbury rules or something blink.png

I can assure you as someone that had his own door security firm for 15 years in the UK that this has only ever happened once where both people who were arguing agreed to go out to the car park ans settle it like men. The eventual winner even helped the loser up and shook his hand.

EVERY single other fight they used anything they could get their hands on and very rarely one on one

Which part of the world are you from where they fight differently to the rest of the world ?

far worse than this happens every Friday and saturday night in every town and city in the UK

Thailand and Pattaya is no different. Just a lot more reasons for it to kick off

OH and in over 12 years of living in Thailand no Thai has ever asked me in a snarling manner

" WHO YOU LOOKING AT " biggrin.png

I am Welsh but I don't think all English tourist should be painted with the same brush.Feel a bit ashamed to be from the same planet as some of these <deleted> to be honest, let alone the same wet and windy island.But as someone mentioned above: mix booze steroids and temps of 90 degree fht and then step back and watch nature take its course. I hope the guy with the bottle gets nicked.<deleted> coward.

Just another normal quiet night in Pattaya then

As compared to the quiet nights in Phuket and Samui you mean?

To be honest, Pattaya has less of this than I would expect.... a town based on alcohol sales 24/7.

There has been an improvement over thuggish security staff, sadly that is what was missing here.

What would something like this cost to get out of jail?

Well a clever person or one that is leaving Thailand today, would stop at Soi 9 and make a tentative offer in the thugs name for 50,000 baht.Then walk out saying you'll have to contact the thugs relatives and would be getting back later; then just forget about it and leave town.

Maybe that could be done on a sim that isn't registered or a phone booth.

By all accounts you'd be wrong, as reports say he flew back to the UK yesterday.

By all accounts you'd be wrong, as reports say he flew back to the UK yesterday.

Speaking some sort of dialect. It's not real English.

Could not have been an Englishman, no shirt no socks.. I expect mine to be a bit more clothed. No belly wobbling. And a rather funny body. Big shoulders and the skinny legs.

Obviously has some issues. Being the TVF diagnostic person, I think he was girly drugged.

Thank goodness none of us were on the same plane home as the poor bugger. Plummeting through the air with him sitting beside you may just annoy your video pleasure, and your vodka tonic, And he may drool on your shoulder,

A thug for sure, but hardly surprising.

There's tons of Police(men) in Pattaya though, why aren't they making regular walkarounds in these areas, being seen and having words with people that are getting out of hand?

cos there's no money in walking around doing the job there paid to do

Alcohol and steroids, what a mix. Another meat head living the dream.

Alcohol yes, steriods I doubt it. People that take steriods actually look fit, and go to the gym regularly, have a good shape to them and a pack of muscles. They workout and lift weights.

The only thing this baboon lifts are beers and burgers.

What is it with men from the UK and using beer bottles. Are they not man enough to fight with their fists?

Faggots need to grow some balls.

Well, well another bear knuckle champ who fights under Queensberry rules.

Shake hands and have a drink together after a "sort out"?

What is it with simpletons who don't understand why weapons were invented and evolved?

Americans legally can and do carry guns, knives and batons. Upset a Chinaman and he'll come for you with his meat cleaver, sod the kung .

Would you accept dueling with pistols or swords or does your "manly" code only involve fists, not even kicks?

Wise up.

Archived