Where To Buy Ingredients For Cooking Western Food

ajarnbangkapi

Hi;

I just moved to the rama2 area of Bangkok, and have NOT been able to find any foodland, villa, etc. in this area - but I AM new. Rama 2, Ekachai, and to a lesser extent Petkesim are all in this area.

Anyone know of a good source in this side of town for western ingredients? Any foodlands or Villas on this side of the river? The locations I know of are VERY far away relatively speaking, over an hour by taxi and I DO NOT want to drive downtown.

Thanks

Sonny Supermarket on Sukhumvit Rd I went there 2 yrs ago, and they had alot of Western Groceries....

Hi;

I just moved to the rama2 area of Bangkok, and have NOT been able to find any foodland, villa, etc. in this area - but I AM new. Rama 2, Ekachai, and to a lesser extent Petkesim are all in this area.

Anyone know of a good source in this side of town for western ingredients? Any foodlands or Villas on this side of the river? The locations I know of are VERY far away relatively speaking, over an hour by taxi and I DO NOT want to drive downtown.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
Hi;

Thanks

From Rama 2 take a bus or Taxi to the Marriott on the river, they have shuttle boat to the Taksin bridge where you can get the Skytrain, also the new Rama 3 bridge makes it a lot easier to get into town, you get on off Suksawat Rd. as you go into Phra Phra Daeng.

Can't even get hamburger on this side of the river, there is a Tops of course at bottom of Central Rama 2 tho, but it is limited

Jeff