7 AM Baseball?

ChaangNoi

I know it is a long shot but is October and my team has a huge game Thursday at 7 AM.

Anyone know a place that would be open that would have the game? I'm open to all sorts of creative ideas. I'd normally leave town but can not this week because of family events.

Thanks

from the post title and the OP, I thought it was a Q about playing baseball in C.Rai. I'd like to play some baseball. Now I see this thread is about watching TV, ha ha. I'm open to cricket also, like they do in Malaysia, though you'd have to teach me the rules. There's a field across the canal from Dusit Resort, though it has a tree in the middle of it, so it's probably no longer suitable for baseball.

from the post title and the OP, I thought it was a Q about playing baseball in C.Rai. I'd like to play some baseball. Now I see this thread is about watching TV, ha ha. I'm open to cricket also, like they do in Malaysia, though you'd have to teach me the rules. There's a field across the canal from Dusit Resort, though it has a tree in the middle of it, so it's probably no longer suitable for baseball.

There's no reason why a few enthusiasts couldn't have a cricket afternoon without complex rules.

20 overs a side would not take long and if it was played in the cool season there shouldn't be too many people collapsing with heat exhaustion.

Count me out though, too old, too blind, too unsociable..... laugh.png

There's no reason why a few enthusiasts couldn't have a cricket afternoon without complex rules.

20 overs a side would not take long and if it was played in the cool season there shouldn't be too many people collapsing with heat exhaustion.

Count me out though, too old, too blind, too unsociable..... laugh.png

The perfect umpire

Archived