Coffee

sceadugenga

We're blessed.

I dropped my coffee jug from the perc yesterday, it went off like a bomb and took the ladies half the day to clean up all the bits

No coffee loss, I was washing it. thumbsup.gif

It was ready for replacement anyway so I'm really looking forward to the search for a new machine!!!

smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

We're blessed.

I dropped my coffee jug from the perc yesterday, it went off like a bomb and took the ladies half the day to clean up all the bits

No coffee loss, I was washing it. thumbsup.gif

It was ready for replacement anyway so I'm really looking forward to the search for a new machine!!!

smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

That's the spirit, find the silver lining and enjoy the new machine.clap2.gif

I bought a DeLonghi dripper in Robinsons, nothing special, I like my coffee black so I didn't need anything with additional bells and whistles.

My companion admired some marvelous looking contraptions at 75,000B a piece but they would be wasted on me.

With a full social calendar for the next couple of days, all involving coffee, I probably wont get to try it until mid-week... any more than two cups involves sleepless nights.

I bought a DeLonghi dripper in Robinsons, nothing special, I like my coffee black so I didn't need anything with additional bells and whistles.

My companion admired some marvelous looking contraptions at 75,000B a piece but they would be wasted on me.

With a full social calendar for the next couple of days, all involving coffee, I probably wont get to try it until mid-week... any more than two cups involves sleepless nights.

Good choice and best wishes for many sleepless nights to come.biggrin.png

• 1 year later...

Came across a new place this weekend just before Mai Suai on 118, large sign up saying King Coffee or something like that.

Coffee was first rate, it's also a processor for Doiluang beans.

I bought a bag and opened them this morning and was not disappointed.

File 30-8-17, 11 59 05 am.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried the new coffee shop by the still uncompleted overpass on 1211/the Old Chiang Mai Road today.

Friendly staff, good coffee, the guy came over and talked to us and said they were one of the families that had broken away from the Doi Chaang Coffee group after it had been taken over by Singha.

I found it good enough to buy a bag of beans, 150B for 250gms.

Four coffees and two pieces of cake (made on the premises and sampled only in the interests of good reporting) about 330B.

No jokes about the name please.

IMG_0155.JPG.2d3d9bbef00ac351a4a480e353550ca9.JPG

Archived