Divorce in Isaan

janpharma

Hello You all!

I'm happy to announce that I finally got divorced. First I got a bad and lousy lawyer who ripped me off 110.000.- THB...

Thanks to the good advice of one amongst you I found myself a new good lawyer and also a good interpreter...If anyone is interested to know who the bad guy is...and also who the good ones are, just send me a private message and I will let you know.

By the way...the relationship of my ex-wife and her "boy friend" who was acting like a pimp also ended...

Stop using words like ReLtiOnsHip, words do matter. Use a man and his girl from the bar.....................hahahaha. There then can be no doubt what is going on.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck man..be strong.... just be strong.... and try to show them that you are a strong and faithful farang..to the judge and others...win some compassion ....show them...That you are just the good guy...then at this moment..they will protect and help you !!! Have faith

This sounds strange. My experiences of the family court in Buriram is that the judge is very fair. As it seems that Jan does not have a lawyer I wonder who told him about the sentencing. Unless Jan speaks good Thai then I would suggest that the story may have been exaggerated. Time to get legal advice.

Anyone who represents himself in court, has a fool for a client.

I don't get it....Jan has posted that he had a lawyer and been to court and got his divorce to his satisfaction and it is now all finalised and yet the last two posters are dragging up posts from over three months ago and making supposedly helpful comments. ????

Have they not read the last two posts or what?

HL biggrin.png

Thank you all for your concern and advise...I went to Court with a Lawyer from BKK, well known at ThaiVisa...but I prefer not to mention names...He defends my case...but maybe not at "State of the Art"-level. I mean, I don't see any reason to pay 1 million more besides the fact that I leave the house to my (ex-) wife who is having an affair with another man...I just don't understand why the (female) Judge on duty on October 14th at the Buriram Court wants me to pay more...to a <deleted>.

When Thai men leave their spouse they don't pay a dime...Why should I pay millions?

I will bring this also to Court in February...

If you hired the lawyer who terminated his free service here because of " no staff" be prepared for a disappointment. PM me if you want to know more.

That's my experience; indeed...

In June, the (disabled) new boy friend feared that she would come back to me. He phoned to me saying that he was having "a sexual relationship" with her for which he paid her 15.000.- Thb/month and also gave her presents (clothes, gold etc...).

​ It's never too late to read a certain book called " My private dancer". I'm just wondering who the disabled guy here in the story really is.

You married a bar girl, knowing all the stories from others and thought your wife is different?

You finally paid a lot more per month, which makes you to a fool.

Sorry, just my thoughts. Be happy that the guy called you. He rented your wife, that's very common for bar girls, don't you think?

​ Not long and you'll meet ( or already did) the next bar girl and the show goes on. When will you understand that you don't have to buy a cow if you only want some milk?

Look for the right one next time. There you know where you are. No hidden agendas.

post-158336-0-14829000-1454229493_thumb.

Thank you Mister Ubon and lostinIsaan for your helpfull and exciting comments...Maybe you can ask your wife to teach you how to "iron shirts", than you have something usefull to do on your lazy Sundays...

Further on, don't ask me because I'm finished...if you are really that interested...just ask her pimp...Everybody in Prakhonchai knows him. Good Luck...giggle.gif

I know you are a low paid man but always ready to cheat other peoplecheesy.gif

But I use my money my own waywhistling.gif

All your comments make may dayclap2.gif

coffee1.gif

Cheap cheating guys like you...I can buy them...but they are not worth it...wai2.gif

And watch your words

your so called "Mister" ...I could take you to Court to for insulting... I know how to do now...piece of cake...

It's the threads like this that I read 10 years ago in Canada that made me a smart man. No house, no condo, no bargirl. Didn't even pay for the wedding and a huge sinsod that was displayed. Nothing.

Someone made a snark remark that her family must despise me. I think threads like this prove the exact opposite.

Thank you Thai visa for making me a smarter expat.

I know you are a low paid man but always ready to cheat other peoplecheesy.gif

But I use my money my own waywhistling.gif

All your comments make may dayclap2.gif

coffee1.gif

Cheap cheating guys like you...I can buy them...but they are not worth it...wai2.gif

Thank you for returning with the rest of the story. It's part of the learning process for some too.

Pay no attention to those on here with the smart mouths. This forum is full of them.

Cheers.

You are not really lost! Your wife is very beautiful wub.pnggiggle.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

You can "rent her" for 20 K/month. Please page me......cheesy.gif

Her name's Swallowu......thumbsup.gif

I thought that was her 'special power' !

Dillie, 31 downloads can't be a lie !! Swallowu makes TVF members happy. And even if it's for one minute only. Harr harr.thumbsup.gif

Thailand at its best. NEVER buy a house in Thailand. You cannot own a house as a foreigner. Xenophic policy of Thailand. Second: Don't marry a bar girl from Pattaya. A bitch remains a bitch. Third: Get a better lawyer. Fourth: You will pay for your mistakes you made in the past.

What a strange post. Do you think that only Pattaya bar girls are bitches?

Would anybody here on this forum marry a whore from the country of his origin? I doubt it, because people know what will follow.

Why are so many people so freaking stupid that they believe a bar girl telling them how much they love them?

You pay them and if it's enough ,they do all you want. The difference to a Western whore and a Thai whore might be that Thai whores play the perfect and loving girl/ woman.

Why do you think are they telling old and fat &lt;deleted&gt; that they are so handsome? Because they know what people want to hear.

I know quite a few foreigners who're married to some weird (ex?) bar women who gamble their money and houses away without them even knowing it.

I made the mistake once and "opened one guy's eyes", but when they got back together, then I was the bad guy? No more. I don't see, hear, or speak like the three Chinese monkeys.

Why do a lot of people do not believe what's written in "Private dancer"?

And the first warning sign is when a woman speaks a relatively okay English and the girl/woman approaches you. Then it's time to run.....

But as others have already mentioned, forget the old shit, move on and don't spend more money on that freaking one.

Why even bothering to make another lawyer rich?

You are not really lost! Your wife is very beautiful wub.pnggiggle.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

You can "rent her" for 20 K/month. Please page me......cheesy.gif

Her name's Swallowu......thumbsup.gif

I thought that was her 'special power' !

Swallowu was 40 times downloaded by now.

I thought twice if I should experience her sincere virginity, but considering that she's looking for an honest foreigner like you, I'm more than happy to inform you that she''s ready for you.

Squirtskirt, her friend's also waiting for the man from the West. Please feel free to page me for my bankbook details, Dillie.

And Thanks a lot in advance. biggrin.png

Thailand at its best. NEVER buy a house in Thailand. You cannot own a house as a foreigner. Xenophic policy of Thailand. Second: Don't marry a bar girl from Pattaya. A bitch remains a bitch. Third: Get a better lawyer. Fourth: You will pay for your mistakes you made in the past.

What a strange post. Do you think that only Pattaya bar girls are bitches?

Would anybody here on this forum marry a whore from the country of his origin? I doubt it, because people know what will follow.

Why are so many people so freaking stupid that they believe a bar girl telling them how much they love them?

You pay them and if it's enough ,they do all you want. The difference to a Western whore and a Thai whore might be that Thai whores play the perfect and loving girl/ woman.

Why do you think are they telling old and fat <deleted> that they are so handsome? Because they know what people want to hear.

I know quite a few foreigners who're married to some weird (ex?) bar women who gamble their money and houses away without them even knowing it.

I made the mistake once and "opened one guy's eyes", but when they got back together, then I was the bad guy? No more. I don't see, hear, or speak like the three Chinese monkeys.

Why do a lot of people do not believe what's written in "Private dancer"?

And the first warning sign is when a woman speaks a relatively okay English and the girl/woman approaches you. Then it's time to run.....

But as others have already mentioned, forget the old shit, move on and don't spend more money on that freaking one.

Why even bothering to make another lawyer rich?

Wise words about minding your own business. I have fallen foul to that too and now just distance myself from the Falangs that are not aware of 'the real world' and what's going on behind their backs.

Sometimes silence is the best answer.

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, more and more cases like this all over Thailand. If you take Bar Girls this will happen as 9/10 ex Thai Bar Girls have a disgusting attitude.

That said. Quite happy to recommend the below Lawyer. He isn't corrupt and is the longest serving Lawyer in Chonburi. Fantastic Guy and used by many people in Thailand. English Excellent and can turn negatives into positives within seconds

Kamnod Sapanosvu. Jomtien 2nd road infront of Soi 8. 0818245929. Email: [email protected]

Their is also a very good Farang Lawyer in Korat, believe his name is Sebastian. Just be very careful which Lawyers you use in Issan as a large Number of them are corrupt.

Good Luck

Archived