Pattaya to Hua Hin

jamie2009

I have travelled to Hua Hin using the Mini Bus Service, 6 hours and no allowance for baggage so you can end up with your bag on your knee. I have looked at flying but I am not sure if Kan Air still do flights and they seem to be a bit hit and miss. I need some thing reliable as there will be a 6 month old child travelling with me, is there a ferry or a VIP Bus, 'googled' it but most of the posts are very old.

No one can help you if we dont know where your leaving from.

Its terrible isn't... What is it with these posters who expect us to read the Title of a Thread !!!... coffee1.gif

Best Option may be the Bus / Mini-bus... The 'outer ring road' now cuts out having to pass through Bangkok and saves about an hour or more.

No one can help you if we dont know where your leaving from.

Its terrible isn't... What is it with these posters who expect us to read the Title of a Thread !!!... coffee1.gif

Best Option may be the Bus / Mini-bus... The 'outer ring road' now cuts out having to pass through Bangkok and saves about an hour or more.

Thanks, I have done the Mini Bus still 6 hours using the Ring Road, on the way back they went back through Sri Racha, took for ever. Travelling for 6 hours with a 6 month child is not an option also with bag and a push chair. I don't drive either so that's not an option either.

Try the Yellow bus company, leaves Pattaya Nua Station at 6.30pm, arrives approx. 11.30. Large seats and baggage space plus a sarnie and bottle of water. Price approx. 400 baht so similar to minibus. Believe they do a morning one also. Book in advance at Nua station. A quick Google will find their details...its the bus from Rayong-Samui you are looking for.

http://www.iloveyellowbus.com/en/ticket.html

Try the Yellow bus company, leaves Pattaya Nua Station at 6.30pm, arrives approx. 11.30.

That's a terrible time to arrive for most people. I suppose they find the traffic easier at that time.

I think its more to do with the ferry times to Samui.

Try the Yellow bus company, leaves Pattaya Nua Station at 6.30pm, arrives approx. 11.30.

That's a terrible time to arrive for most people. I suppose they find the traffic easier at that time.

I think its more to do with the ferry times to Samui.

The ferry's at midnight?

There is another option you could use which is comfortable and with safe drivers- check out bells travel service Pattaya (website) they will pick you up in Pattaya in a minivan - transfer to coach at Pattaya North then onto Suvarnabhumi Airport where you would need to wait about an hour then use their Hua Hin coach - total will be around 500 baht, I think it is 230 baht to the Airport and about 270 from Airport to HH. You can book online choose your seats etc.

Archived