A Udom to Don Mueang Airport.

jimrod

Anyone know the best way of going from A Udom(Sriracha) to the airport?

I've got plenty of time, and only hand luggage, so I don't need a taxi(unless it's a reasonable price)

I know where to pick up the vans, but don't know much about their journey beyond Sriracha.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

About each+any VAN will end somewhere near the Vict. MOnmt in BKK.

Dedicated Airbus A2 runs direct to DMK for 30 bt, but not that often.

Local buses 29/510 have both red old, white private, orange AC and white/yellow AC and thunder along Vipavadee rd to Rangsit and thus will also stop along train station across from DMK.

SR also still has normal bis BUSes-2nd cl directly to the Mochit-but thats a long trip via Chachoengsao, route 57, however these pass the Bang Khen oval roundabout/underpass, which is about the S-E corner of DMK.

OR the normal AC/1st to Ekamai-get off as soon as it turns into Sukh/BKK and take BTS to other end=Mochit and catch the very frequent A1 with the hordes of Chinese for AirAsia. There are also-for those in the know and with Thai habits (no oversized ATM-size luggage)- connecting VANs just before the Bangna crossing directly via ex-way. Conductor will call them out.

If time becomes an issue, get on the northbound BTS skytrain at the Victory Monument (south side of the monument circle), ride to Morchit, exit on the west side (left side when facing direction of travel), then board bus # 29, 510. or A1. About 1/2 an hr. from V.M. if no traffic jams.

go to Tukcom (IT center ) in Sriracha

opposite it ( behind the 7/11 ) is a transport company.

Option 1 :

take the bus to Morchit ( direct )

then from there you can switch to a bus that goes to Don Meuang - sorry .cant remember the bus number but u can ask at the bus terminal in Morchit.

Option 2 :

take a bus ( from the same company ) to Suvarnabhumi airport .

switch to bus 554 ( i think ) at the airport interchange . it will pass in front of Don Mueang ..

Archived