Chiang Mai police charge BMW-driving businessman for highway gunplay (VIDEO)

webfact

The cops are an interesting bunch. If there is something percievably more important (firing a gun) going on, they seem to ignore the other law (drink driving) that has been broken. All those zeroes must make them a little light headed i suppose

You have very poor cognitive powers you need to read the OP again and watch the video again. You may then learn that he was not driving.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a 9mm. There sure is a lot of that in Thailand, seemingly being involved in most gun incidents. It's the official NATO cartridge and I believe the RTP uses it and the Thai armed forces use it.

This is also the US military cartridge (NATO standard) and I believe Thailand buys a lot of arms from the US.

I wonder how much of it is stolen or in some type of corruption purchased and "lost"?

(I can see it's 9mm from the bullets, not the vid.)

..."Thailand buys a lot of arms from the US".

OR

...."the US sells a lot of arms to Thailand"?

The UK and the US are the major arms suppliers to the western world...I'm the name of peace, obviously.

That's a 9mm. There sure is a lot of that in Thailand, seemingly being involved in most gun incidents. It's the official NATO cartridge and I believe the RTP uses it and the Thai armed forces use it.

This is also the US military cartridge (NATO standard) and I believe Thailand buys a lot of arms from the US.

I wonder how much of it is stolen or in some type of corruption purchased and "lost"?

(I can see it's 9mm from the bullets, not the vid.)

Thanks for your knowledge on guns. What has it got to do with the report?

I love all the name calling used by TV members. I suppose being jelly has nothing to do with it.

Too bad you can't all be driving around in a BMW with 2M bht cash stashed away.

Yes, the guy is an idiot but doesn't warrant the naming calling that's just childish but then again I tend to forget which forum I'm replying to.

Sorry your post is not worth commenting on.

...but you commented anyway.

Used alcohol to explain his stupidity, but cleverly "only two jugs" so they can't get him for confessing drunk driving.

Sometimes slow arrogant asses drive in the road so others cannot pass.

The others flash to get around, he gets angry at them.

Happiness is a warm gun --bang, bang- shoot, shoot.

He looks the type to me.

Clever idiot.

He wasn't driving so who's the clever idiot now?

I love all the name calling used by TV members. I suppose being jelly has nothing to do with it.

Yes, the guy is an idiot but doesn't warrant the naming calling that's just childish but then again I tend to forget which forum I'm replying to.

You must be new here.....cheesy.gif

No, actually I've been living here 7 years. I'm just amazed how some people on this forum has gotten so nasty behind a computer screen. Or how they have let Thailand changed them so much yet still continue to live here and find joy in bitching everything about Thais.

Who is bitching everything about Thais?

Doesn't matter what nationality you are, you wave a gun around, drunk, firing it too, you'll always be a-hole and if not, what would you call him? A nice chap!?

Defending this idiot makes you one too.

The cops are an interesting bunch. If there is something percievably more important (firing a gun) going on, they seem to ignore the other law (drink driving) that has been broken. All those zeroes must make them a little light headed i suppose

Well I guess he must have longer arms to sit in the driving seat of a Thai car

Right Hand Drive!

And stick his gun out of the Passengers side window!

As another poster said - it worked and the guy driving too close backed off.

Anyway, what's the use of having a gun and not firing it?

This is the new Wild West after all!

not charged for drink driving either, any bets it will end up in a not attending court as statue of limitations have run out. or some other shit like that, If somebody knew he had money in the car. it would be likely that they knew he had a gun. i think that was a bullshit excuse. but lets face it. the BIB listen and fall for any kind of bullshit that exceeds their IQ level

what an exceedingly strange post..... the reaction to characterise and assign descriptions and names to this man based on his delinquent, irresponsible and dangerous behaviours is as natural as calling someone who commits a serious crime ( and is convicted) a criminal.

Where did the issue of the rest of us driving around in a BMW and a cash stash come into it or was that your way to feel better....

Let me ask you bkk-75.. is the attempted belittling of others and name calling ( the irony of this re the post you made is not lost) some sort of compensatory action.... you will notice I haven't stooped to assigning any names or character assignations to you but regardless I find it quite strange . Was it your intent in the very post you make to castigate others for their actions to commit the same yourself or is this indeed perhaps your attempt at a few moments in the spotlight .....

Why were the other cars flashing their lights to them? Did they drive far too slow because also the wife was drunk maybe? Or was it the to dark tanned windows?

I also flash my lights to slow drivers on the mainroad. I also expect them to be drunk and driving.

The flashing is what the idiot claims - it could be just an excuse, like "the brakes failed".

As for being drunk - another excuse. If he's that self-centred, he might do something similar even when not intoxicated.

Totally irresponsible, stray bullets have inflicted damage many times before.

And (ref the article headline) he was not driving - his wife was.

Shooting in the air,,, and a step closer to lawlessness.

As normal, the cops, the government (and many in the past) can see gun control is totally out of control and they do nothing.

Any members remember the incident in Pattaya about 6 months ago, ex police man caught selling hand guns and ammo to teenagers, he admitted selling some 190 second hand hand guns. Also brings the questions, where did he get 190 second hand hand guns?

Why were the other cars flashing their lights to them? Did they drive far too slow because also the wife was drunk maybe? Or was it the to dark tanned windows?

I also flash my lights to slow drivers on the mainroad. I also expect them to be drunk and driving.

The flashing is what the idiot claims - it could be just an excuse, like "the brakes failed".

As for being drunk - another excuse. If he's that self-centred, he might do something similar even when not intoxicated.

Totally irresponsible, stray bullets have inflicted damage many times before.

And (ref the article headline) he was not driving - his wife was.

Shooting in the air,,, and a step closer to lawlessness.

As normal, the cops, the government (and many in the past) can see gun control is totally out of control and they do nothing.

Any members remember the incident in Pattaya about 6 months ago, ex police man caught selling hand guns and ammo to teenagers, he admitted selling some 190 second hand hand guns. Also brings the questions, where did he get 190 second hand hand guns?

Just wait till the police get those thousands of hand guns they have on order,

Thailand will be awash with secondhand guns,and crazy people.

regards Worgeordie

Another nutter like Phil Spector and Oscar Pistorius.

You can expect laughing boy to get out in a year or two, if he gets sent down at all, only to blow someone away in the not too distant future.

This particular brand of gunslinger loonies can't help themselves.

They get ever more dangerous until somebody dies.

"Thailand is not the only country where big money makes people become absolute morons, but it must be said that their specific set of 'nouveau riche' behaviour puts them in the top ten list of the worst, right up there with Chinese millionaires and Russian mafia."

Honorable mention to those many thousands of unimpeachable <deleted> and hangers on... step forward the House of Saud!

Archived