Any Khao Lak residents here? Need info

BeefSlapper

• 2 weeks later...

I think you are getting no responses because it is not clear what you are asking. More specificity would help. I lived in KL for over a year. Highly seasonal. Seems to be a high rate of biz failures. Great deserted beaches, more family oriented than Phuket. Great park, Khao Sok, nearby. Few beer bars, farang nightspots. Too many diving companies and tailor shops for the level of business. If you're a shopper, forget it, you must head to Phuket. Transport to/from HKT is a pain and expensive, especially at night. Housing is an issue as good places are hard to find, with few to no condos, apartments, little in the way of detached housing. Nearest large hospitals are in Phuket. Not a place for urban strolling, it's more like a 20km long strip mall.

I think you are getting no responses because it is not clear what you are asking. More specificity would help. I lived in KL for over a year. Highly seasonal. Seems to be a high rate of biz failures. Great deserted beaches, more family oriented than Phuket. Great park, Khao Sok, nearby. Few beer bars, farang nightspots. Too many diving companies and tailor shops for the level of business. If you're a shopper, forget it, you must head to Phuket. Transport to/from HKT is a pain and expensive, especially at night. Housing is an issue as good places are hard to find, with few to no condos, apartments, little in the way of detached housing. Nearest large hospitals are in Phuket. Not a place for urban strolling, it's more like a 20km long strip mall.

How low is a low season there u reckon

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Archived