Where can I fix a scratch on my car

Romka

That Kasikorn insurance is actually good.

I pay 5,300 Baht at Viriyah and it covers 300,000 Baht/person for third party injury and does not cover damage to my car.

Kasikorn cost 6,800 Baht, but covers 1,000,000 Baht/person and 120,000 for damage to insured car.

That's a lot to get for only 1,500 Baht more. Plus they also give 24 hour roadside assistance service (I wonder how that works!?)

All the other amounts are the same.

Do you have to have an account at Kasikorn Bank to buy their insurance?

Vietnamese garage, Chaing Puek soi 2, B3,000 per panel.

Good attitude and always excellent job, sorted so much on my motor.

john

What is panel? What do you think, how much is my scratch?

like he said, 3K Baht.

For something this minor on a car that's around 5 years old (second gen. Vios I guess?) I don't think I'd seek out a higher end shop with dust-free drying rooms, etc.

Any small shop could do it for about 2000 baht give or take, maybe even less.

It's on a plastic bumper part too so I would have no concern whatsoever on how they patch that up.

I recenlty had some more extensive body repairs done here: https://goo.gl/4ujXXE

(Nakorn Ping Highway, on the Superhighway in between the Oam Muang (Don Chan) and Middle Ring overpasses, when going South)

I can recommend them, but they're probably not the cheapest. (Not crazy expensive either; I first used them for a more extensive repair paid for by an insurance company; was happy with that so used them again for another repair that I had to pay for myself. (dents and scratches from a tree branch falling on the hood.)

Archived