Krabi

wollo

• 3 weeks later...

Methinks you really need to be more specific.

Whenever i am climbing in Railey, i stay in Ao Nang. I stay there because its cheap. The beach isnt great, but its passable (certainly better than Benidorm!)

As said above, its convenient to get to other places, depending on the tide. Sometimes the boats cant get in and you end up having to take a Songtaew round to Ao Nam Mao to get them.

High,

I'm new here and I would like to know if you cab tell me anything about Ao Nang (Krabi). I will be there in February and would like to have some opinions...

Thanks

What do you want to do there? Its a great place to spend a few days and maybe travel to Koh PHE PHE DON also. Theres something for everybody but I would go there if traveling only thru and not make it a single destination. I've been there twice and if you go to P P climb up to one of the scenic views . Your can rent a cycle easy and see liots of thing and hit a travel agency.

• 1 month later...

a friend of mine has a boat which you can travel on, and go camping on the local islands. a great trip. she also does day trips. much better quality than other operators in the area, with a focus on safety too, which is always a good thing!

her website is www.krabi-island-tours.com