a BIG THANK YOU.

meatboy

myself and mrs.meat would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the staff and the 3 docters in attendance at the NAKHON RATCHASIMA ANIMAL HOSPITAL.SAVE ONE BRANCH.

firstly to the vets in attendance all day that gave my beloved SAM the first class service at the dificult time 6am to 8pm.without notice.and the staff who looked after him and made my wife comfortable throughout the day.the treatment he received more or less saved his life and although he is still weak he has recovered well enough to eat and drink. the wife and sam will be attending your surgery in 2 weeks time and lets hope he has fully recovered.

MR.& MRS.MEAT.

THANKS MATE at the moment its eating my inside,going through all his records this does seem incompetance on behalf of the vet.

i am with him all day and night but his recovery is very slow,could be down to the amount of blood he lost.

he has wagged his tail to me twice in the last 10hrs.

meatboy love me love my dog.

THANKS MATE at the moment its eating my inside,going through all his records this does seem incompetance on behalf of the vet.

i am with him all day and night but his recovery is very slow,could be down to the amount of blood he lost.

When he wagged his tail he is doing a lot better.

I hope he will be ok soon, it's a family member.

come and see him.

come and see him.

you know if you bring him a treat he will be happy to see you.

Sam is a great dog meatboy, I will try & get over to see him in the next few days.

you know how much he loves people,but the wife hasnt been able to take him for his evening walks so he is missing it.

last night was the first time for him to go up the stairs to bed without us helping him,and this morning he came down ok.

so he was able to have a short walk this morning,and he did get a cuddle off one of our neighbours.

so lets hope he is on the mend.

Glad to hear Sam is doing better. Pets do become family members and we will do just about anything for them. Hoping for a full recovery.

thanks mate i think all the wellwishers are helping me aswell,i am not handling it very well.he is my LIFE.

Glad to hear Sam is doing better. Pets do become family members and we will do just about anything for them. Hoping for a full recovery.

thanks mate i think all the wellwishers are helping me aswell,i am not handling it very well.he is my LIFE.
I know the feeling. Post a photo of Sam for those of us who have not met him.

i will have to get my mate to do it for me.A DAFT TAFF only nows how to ?

my avatar is my boy.

my avatar is my boy.

Is he a Husky?

my avatar is my boy.

Is he a Husky?

when my bil.brought him to us we were told he was a malamute,but as no one [thais] know it,so its easy to say he is a HUSKY.A GIFT FROM GOD.

call and see him rod.

Archived