Sexy female singers

Fabricus

Deepika Padukone

Sunny Leone is pretty hot too.

Agreed. A fair few of these Bollywood girls are very sexy.

If it's of any interest, I'm secretly in love with Frieda Pinto. She starred in Slumdog Millionaire and performed the Jai Ho song at the end.

freida-pinto.jpg

The singer is

เพลง ขอใจฉันคืน jintara poonlarp

I think the absolute sexiest was the unfortunately late Ms. Honey Sri Isan . She has a video taken down from YouTube where she goes through about a 7 minute dancing warm-up routine similar to the Thai boxers that would have put the audience into a frenzy.

Still some audio files on YouTube. These are screenshots from the DVD that I bought.

post-161213-0-27181300-1446022630_thumb.post-161213-0-34352900-1446022641_thumb.

The singer is

เพลง ขอใจฉันคืน jintara poonlarp

I think the absolute sexiest was the unfortunately late Ms. Honey Sri Isan . She has a video taken down from YouTube where she goes through about a 7 minute dancing warm-up routine similar to the Thai boxers that would have put the audience into a frenzy.

Still some audio files on YouTube. These are screenshots from the DVD that I bought.

attachicon.gifHoney1.jpgattachicon.gifHoney2.jpg

This was her big hit, a sad year for Thai singers, Honey was killed in a van crash coming back from a concert and Pumpuang died from lupus in June And May was Black May, the deaths at Pan Far bridge, 1992..

Archived