AirAsia adds more domestic flights from Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

AirAsia adds more domestic flights from Pattaya

Written by: Mark Elliott

PATTAYA:-- AirAsia has continued to expand its operations from Pattaya’s U-Tapao Airport with the announcement of new domestic routes to Chiang Mai and Hat Yai.

The low-cost carrier recently announced its first domestic route from U-Tapao, connecting to Udon Thani in northeast Thailand.

And on 27 November it will commence a new daily service between U-Tapao and Chiang Mai, in northern Thailand, followed two days later by three weekly flights to Hat Yai, the largest city in southern Thailand.

Flights to Chiang Mai will depart U-Tapao daily at 0640 and arrive in the northern Thai city at 0755. The return service then leaves at 0825 and arrives back in U-Tapao at 9030.

The Hat Yai flights will leave the Pattaya hub every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 1725 and arrive at 1835. The return flights will then depart Hat Yai at 1940 and arrive back at U-Tapao at 2050.

08:25?

I'm still in bed at that time.

And if you land in Patts at 09:30 then your hotel room is not going to be ready.

Going the other way is even worse.

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise Chicog clap2.gif

And if you land in Patts at 09:30 then your hotel room is not going to be ready.

Depends on the hotel and the season. Right now it shouldn't be too hard.

Also, what's the worst case scenario when your room is not ready yet: getting a massage and a beer somewhere. (You're not visiting Pattaya for the hotel room right? smile.png

Going the other way is even worse.

You will be 4 hours getting from UTapao to Pattaya with the morning traffic and tunnel construction.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived