Halloween Parties?

slipperylobster

Halloween. Pile of crap. Non existent holiday turned into something from nothing. At least its only one day. Ask 9 people out of 10 what it represents and they literally have no idea !!

All Hallows Eve. All Hallows being a term for saints. Tomorrow is all saints day....a huge event in the Philippines, where they honor their dead.

My son will be there, bringing food and candles to the burial site of his mom, who passed away...very young.

For him...it is an important holiday.

as for me....it is just another day.....I light candles for those who have passed (thats tomorrow)...

Still enjoy life..and the little holidays. I try to get passed all the trivalities, and just go with the flow. A reason to go out...not to be sour and bitter.

enjoy yours.

Halloween. Pile of crap. Non existent holiday turned into something from nothing. At least its only one day. Ask 9 people out of 10 what it represents and they literally have no idea !!

Christmas has its Grinch, Halloween has PostmanPat.

So true Brucie, I m English and 9 out of 10 from my Country will agree with me !!

This is also a holiday in several south American countries. As already mentioned its to honor those who have gone before us.

somebody it seems will always try to pee on the fire where/while others are roasting their weiners.

This is also a holiday in several south American countries. As already mentioned its to honor those who have gone before us.

somebody it seems will always try to pee on the fire where/while others are roasting their weiners.

Indeed. Let them bask in their misery. I am on my way out the door. lol.

Christmas has its Grinch, Halloween has PostmanPat.

So true Brucie, I m English and 9 out of 10 from my Country will agree with me !!

Not all the English are ''T.V'' grumpy old men like you ;-) What will you be doing tonight then ?Playing snakes and ladders with yourself ?

Yellow zoe's was a blast. What a huge turnout. Wore us out completely, had my wife and 2 other ladies with me....I got there first and had 10 gals surrounded me straight off. No bs.

Started at dragon flies...did yellow zoe, and we finished off at tawan daeng..which had some costumed characters on stage. We were right up front dancing with a goup of ladies.

Girls had more fun than I did. What a workout getting through the crowd! Had to dance my way through, so it didn't look like I was pushing. 99 percent friendly...everyone there.

sure beat sitting home and whinging about the holiday..... secret is to go out and partake, not cry about things. waaaaahhhhhhh in england they dont do holidays...we sit home and crrrrrrrrrryyyy. (Postman Pat alias grinch). Did you win the snakes and ladders tournament?

Took whole family to Nic's, we all dressed up, place was packed and everyone had tons of fun.

Then went to The Castle horror house, still too scary for my 10-12 yr old boys who only made it 1/2 way through but as you can see from pic of me attached that I had fun.

This all was after a party that started at 7:30 am at my house with a mountain bike ride with a few (unnamed) other TV members, followed by a bbq.

So we sure all enjoyed the day and night!

post-101742-0-93311200-1446355557_thumb.

sure beat sitting home and whinging about the holiday..... secret is to go out and partake, not cry about things. waaaaahhhhhhh in england they dont do holidays...we sit home and crrrrrrrrrryyyy. (Postman Pat alias grinch). Did you win the snakes and ladders tournament?

Sit at home and whinge? Haha, far from that, went to a place where proper adults go, not overgrown children with silly face paint, and watched a magnificent sporting occasion, the Rugby World Cup Final! Oh sorry, forgot, you Americans dont do Rugby do you?

Lighten up Mr Slippery, its all in good fun !!

Peace and Love !!

Sit at home and whinge? Haha, far from that, went to a place where proper adults go, not overgrown children with silly face paint, and watched a magnificent sporting occasion, the Rugby World Cup Final! Oh sorry, forgot, you Americans dont do Rugby do you?

Lighten up Mr Slippery, its all in good fun !!

Peace and Love !!

Tried to refrain but it was just tooooo hard.

Proper adults go to a bar and watch tv???? How very proper!

And to watch grown-ups play a kid's games at that! And while they wear their silly team costumes!!

Think out socializing with a creative costume is more constructive myself, at least something different to do once a year.

Sure I'm playing dress-up while others are doing different childlike activities, such as sitting around and watching tv, but hey we all are child overgrown children, so let's all just enjoy it as we please!

But the rugby was also a great game....I didn't see any mud and certainly no soccer type activity that anto suggested.

The missus was at Zoe and said it was also a great night. So all in all it was beneficial to all parties.

The New Zealand All Blacks retain the RWC for another 4 years.

Archived