Hatari floor fan spares pattaya?

nitnoymoy

Hi, got an extending hatari floor fan that's stopped oscilating ,Ive investigated it and the nylon gear wheels are worn hence it keeps jumping a cog anyone found anwhere pattaya that you can buy these as spares .I see Hatari they have a repair facility in Bangkok but its hardly worth the effort taking it all the way there.thanks

No idea your way, but where I live lots of recycle places around, normally have loads of fans in a pile, maybe take your broken cog and see if they can find a better non broken one.. they sell stuff as well as buy.

BEing that I am leaving Thailand soon, I have one of these that will be sold cheap. It's problem is that the 0 -1 -2 -3 buttons stopped working so now I have a small screw pushed down the side of the 2 button to keep it on. Surely between the 2 of them you could make 1 decent working model, and have a load of spares as well. I'm in Mabprachan....

I took my Hatari fan to Power Buy for repair. They sent it to the Bangkok service center. Total cost was 500 baht including parts. It needed a new power supply. It was out of warranty and they didn't ask for proof of purchase.

I took my Hatari fan to Power Buy for repair. They sent it to the Bangkok service center. Total cost was 500 baht including parts. It needed a new power supply. It was out of warranty and they didn't ask for proof of purchase.

500?huh.png You could have got a new one for 1000?

Hatari are nowhere near as good quality as Toshiba which I had for 10 years

Mine cost over 2000 baht as it is a remote control fan. 500 baht to transport it to Bangkok and back and fix it was a bargain.

Bet my Hatari is bigger than your Toshiba laugh.png

Bet my Hatari is bigger than your Toshiba laugh.png

Bigger is not always better

have 2 x Hatari 22" and a much newer one Hatari 25", is very powerful never have it above setting 1.. even then it is to high.

Bigger is not always better

have 2 x Hatari 22" and a much newer one Hatari 25", is very powerful never have it above setting 1.. even then it is to high.

I find my 18" fan is too strong on 1 too. It really could use lower settings.

You can get replacement parts at Amorn Electronics, in the basement at Tukcom.

ALSO, I take fans for repair to a small shop on Third Road, just 1-2 doors south of Soi 19. Excellent repairs, very reasonable prices. On the West side of the road.

• 1 year later...
On 11/14/2015 at 9:51 AM, Jiu-Jitsu said:

When I needed a part for a Hatari washing machine many years ago, they sent it to me by post from Bangkok.Total cost no more than 200 baht including postage. If you can fit the part yourself, order it from them and fit it yourself.

tried to find where to order spare parts at HItari.co.th. No luck. do you have a record of the specific web address? tks. 

5 hours ago, sendintheclowns said:

tried to find where to order spare parts at HItari.co.th. No luck. do you have a record of the specific web address? tks. 

https://www.hatari.co.th/en/parts

They were excellent. Even going as far as sending an exploded view drawing to make sure that I ordered the correct parts.

We communicated via email. Though you can also call. 

https://www.hatari.co.th/en/contact

I'm sure they will do their best to assist you.

16 hours ago, JamJar said:

https://www.hatari.co.th/en/parts

They were excellent. Even going as far as sending an exploded view drawing to make sure that I ordered the correct parts.

We communicated via email. Though you can also call. 

https://www.hatari.co.th/en/contact

I'm sure they will do their best to assist you.

a couple of recommends for that . Thanks!

Archived