Krungsri Online Log in failures

Since Krungsri launched their new web page for online banking I have experienced failures logging on for one of my (joint) accounts. The sole account is OK, and my joint account holder can log on to our joint account, but I cannot. Have reported this several times, and was in the branch yesterday to report it again. My a/c relationship mgr said she had heard of problems for sole account log-ins, but not joint account. Still unresolved several days after alerting them.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Solo account working fine... Does the mobile app work?

No, same issue on app. The sole accounts opens fine on Google Chrome or IE or Safari. The joint a/c (for me) does not on any of those.

Cannot even open krungsrionline.com on Firefox:

The connection has timed out
The server at www.krungsrionline.com is taking too long to respond.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Prior to the new design web page there were no problems. In addition the new design web page is more difficult to follow. Ah, regress...

My two sole accounts are accessed by one log-in, the two joint accounts have to be logged in with a different username password. It would be nice if they could link sole and joint, but that seems beyond the capabilities of this bank.

Archived