EPL TV Rights thailand 2016-19 Bein Sports

jjp

On 10/30/2016 at 7:38 PM, OJAS said:

Live coverage of the Man U v Burnley game with English audio on Truevisions/Bein1 yesterday was interrupted several times throughout by split-screen coverage of other 3pm games with Thai-only commentary. I found this so irritating after a while that I switched to the Spurs v Leicester game on Bein3 which, thankfully, spared me any further "agony".

Hadn't noticed this before, and I'm concerned that this might be a (negative from our viewpoint) sign of things to come.....:saai:

And I have now noticed EPL and La Liga trailers in Thai as well on the Truevisions/Bein channels. What's the betting that all audio and programming will be exclusively in the Thai language from the start of next season, even if the English option is selected?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont care tbh about TRUE. I use 365sport. Most of the time is fine, but last night Astro 1,2 & 3 were all off line, possibly due to bad weather, as not back on until around 12pm today. Thankfully could watch what I wanted via other channels, as have premium package. Can't be arsed to complain.... There customer service stinks and will just put it down to a storm in Malaysia, which is possible, my internet connection, which is fine, or a monkey fell asleep on there dish. 

Sadly if you want good English sports with the supplement programming and punditry in English and available on delay, 365 have the monopoly on it. Perhaps explains they're awful rapport with guests.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 2:37 PM, bangkok blue said:

Dont care tbh about TRUE. I use 365sport. Most of the time is fine, but last night Astro 1,2 & 3 were all off line, possibly due to bad weather, as not back on until around 12pm today. Thankfully could watch what I wanted via other channels, as have premium package. Can't be arsed to complain.... There customer service stinks and will just put it down to a storm in Malaysia, which is possible, my internet connection, which is fine, or a monkey fell asleep on there dish. 

Sadly if you want good English sports with the supplement programming and punditry in English and available on delay, 365 have the monopoly on it. Perhaps explains they're awful rapport with guests.

Surprised re your comments about 365sport .I have had nothing but good experiences with them and Expat TV for over 12 months now.Email enquiries are answered within an hour and the only hiccup was last payment to both when they terminated my accounts due to perceived non payment ,Paysbury's mistake.

An email to both and service was restored within 30 mins.

There has been a lot of inclement weather over the last 2 weeks.Heavy monsoonal storms could be seen on any satellite weather map and that has terminated coverage

but thats an unavoidable small penalty to pay. Just MO but after experinceing True and CTH's tricks I am more than happy

Archived