BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

Murder on Walking Street Pattaya - Breaking News

Murder on Walking Street Pattaya - Breaking News

m.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Woman murdered on Walking Street.

Earlier this evening at around 7pm a Thai couple got into a dispute resulting in the husband slitting the wives throat. Early reports are that she has died.

It was believed to be a domestic dispute between a Thai husband and wife near the 7/11 beside Simon Complex / Frog Bar.

The husband has been arrested.

Lady was seen getting CPR in ambulance but witnesses suggest she has died.

More news to follow...

Source: Phil Ross Facebook

===============

Soldier kills ex-girlfriend in jealous attack on Walking Street, South Pattaya

dead-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A Soldier who escaped from his Barracks in Lopburi Province so he could search for his estranged girlfriend, stabbed her repeatedly in-front of hundreds of shocked tourists on Walking Street on Thursday Night, causing her to lose her life.

The disturbing incident occurred in front of a 7-Eleven Convenience Store in the center of Walking Street at 7pm on Thursday and resulted in the death of Khun Vilailak aged 33 who sustained stab wounds to her back, chest and deep cuts to her throat.

The suspected attacker, Private Santirat aged 21, was detained at the scene and taken to Pattaya Police Station where he was given the news that his former lover had succumbed to her injuries moments later at Hospital, despite efforts at the scene to administer CPR in an attempt to save her life.

She was with two other female friends and two Australian men at the time of the incident, who were all slightly injured as they fought off the attacker. The Private approached from behind initially and stabbed the victim in her back. He then repeatedly stabbed her in the chest and then cut her across her throat.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218926/soldier-kills-ex-girlfriend-in-jealous-attack-on-walking-street-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-06

I wonder if couple were tourists or husband found wife working in bar

I am afraid it might the bar thing

Sadly I just seen photos of this on Facebook.

Not a nice scene at all, feel sorry for the lady who lost her life and those who seen what happened!

Just saw the video..... Terrible

any chance of a link?

Post in poor taste and responses to it removed.

any chance of a link?

I hope not.

any chance of a link?

I hope not.

Sadly there is one and i am only guessing but i think it was a rage murder because he found her in the barsad.png

What a sad waste of life. This lady might have kids or dependant family members. Absolutely senseless, barbaric behaviour.

Very difficult to figure out why exactly the male population in this country has such a disproportionately high amount of complete nutters in it. I hope the man gets his just desserts down the line somewhere. Very deserving

Not so long ago, a similar crime was carried out by a Thai man.
If I am not mistaken, it was in a Mall (or Big-C?) in Bangkok.

Expect more similar crimes (copycat) as long as the perpetrator walks free or get a minor sentence.

RIP to the young girl.

My wife says he was 21, she was 33, they had a thing going before but over now (for her). He walked away from his military post and caught her walking with a farang. He confessed he bought a knofe around there and went to work. Happens everywhere in the world unfortunately.

It's been a busy season lately here for public domestic violence.

Ck the other thread currently running about the Thai husband being caught on video -- in a public spot on a roadside -- kicking and stomping his wife's head with his foot, severely injuring her.