Murder on Walking Street Pattaya - Breaking News

rooster59

I wonder if couple were tourists or husband found wife working in bar

I am afraid it might the bar thing

what ? ive got a headache trying to understand this, we/ most of us are english btw giggle.gif

Considering that you buy a condo in a non existent company name and pay in full, your lack of comprehension does not surprise me at allgigglem.gif

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw the video..... Terrible

any chance of a link?

why would you want to look at some girl getting her throat slashed you must have a sadistic mind

Why would you want to comment when you do not have a clue of what took place?whistling.gif

Wow..where are all the keyboard Rambos?

Surely they would have used their training to disarm the perp, break his neck and disappear stealthily into the night.

If they had been there, as they often qualify their posts.

Guess they must all be knackered and worn out after venting their spleen over the drunk man kicking his wife.

Wow..where are all the keyboard Rambos?

Surely they would have used their training to disarm the perp, break his neck and disappear stealthily into the night.

If they had been there, as they often qualify their posts.

Guess they must all be knackered and worn out after venting their spleen over the drunk man kicking his wife.

3 Australian guys right there couldn't prevent it? Maybe they ran away. For all we know, the Australian date was next on the chopping list and another murder was prevented.

Meanwhile on the other bingo players' forums the bar managers are more concerned that this will put off people from coming to walking street (and possibly pattaya) this coming errr….high season.

Some moron there called Mr Egg says….dont let this put you off pattaya fellers….it doesn't happen all the time!

Well….of all the self serving *&^%$ Ive seen…..it doesn't happen all the time grandpa but once is ENOUGH!

Don't you just love Pattaya?

Yes many of us do. Crimes like this happens all over the world on a daily basis.

Perhaps the location of the crime, in a major location with thousands of people around and hundreds of eyewitnesses, made it a lot more headline worthy.

People will still keep coming to Pattaya despite this, just as people will continue to fly here despite news of airplane crashes.

Meanwhile on the other bingo players' forums the bar managers are more concerned that this will put off people from coming to walking street (and possibly pattaya) this coming errr….high season.

Some moron there called Mr Egg says….dont let this put you off pattaya fellers….it doesn't happen all the time!

Well….of all the self serving *&^%$ Ive seen…..it doesn't happen all the time grandpa but once is ENOUGH!

It is like dieing you only do it once but that is more than enough

Well, the government will have nothing to say about this. They declared that no military was involved in human trafficking, then no miltary are invloved in lese majesty, so surely no military can be involved in murder.

They are saints with guns, hand grenades and tanks, therefore; no military man could have done this.

Case closed.

wai.gif

It's also reported that same guy physically assaulted her on 3rd October2015 outside her apartment while coming back from work.

It simply means that anybody can be mad in love with you so that he can kill you & later on embrace your corpse to show his affection.

What a silly man. He's still young has plenty of time to find other loves. Why throw his life away over a woman that is over 10 years his senior.

It sounds like you would like to invite him to tea, and make pleasant conversation about the weather.

Just saw the video..... Terrible

any chance of a link?

why would you want to look at some girl getting her throat slashed you must have a sadistic mind

I had a good look at the video. It only shows the victim being handled by the rescue squad. You won't see the crime being committed.

Personally I have no desire to see that either.

Well, the government will have nothing to say about this. They declared that no military was involved in human trafficking, then no miltary are invloved in lese majesty, so surely no military can be involved in murder.

They are saints with guns, hand grenades and tanks, therefore; no military man could have done this.

Case closed.

wai.gif

Give it a rest man. This story has nothing to do with politics and exploiting this women death in such a manner is an appalling thing to do.

As for the little smiling face you add at the end, that is utterly contemptible.

It's reported that Lady also reported to police a month before that that goon is dangerous to her and she might be attacked. The place of attack is just steps away from police van. Such a state of Pattaya, wonder who is safe there and how it's assured?

Fascinating…how do you know all this.

It's also reported that same guy physically assaulted her on 3rd October2015 outside her apartment while coming back from work.

It simply means that anybody can be mad in love with you so that he can kill you & later on embrace your corpse to show his affection.

I've forgotten how to use multi quote…but how do you know this as well….are you her "sister"?

Most TV posters that live in Thailand have their view of the country and it's inhabitants Of course this will cover many differing views based on their direct contact to those inhabitants. It's unlikely that the charity worker in the north will have the same view as the barfly from Pattaya. The Farang with the Thai wife and kids and Chiang Mai will probably have a different view to the restaurant owner in Koh Samui. All are valid views within the very narrow range of the individuals "world".

I've forgotten how to use multi quote…but how do you know this as well….are you her "sister"?

Infact, Just a very close friend!

My girlfriend sent me the gruesome pictures from when it happened. The girl's Thai husband found out she had a new foreign boyfriend

Yes, he found out. Someone told him. Told him not only that she had a new boyfriend but where she worked. He was filled with blind rage when he went AWOL, not when he got to walking street.

Not to worry, they will throw the book at this guy, at least a book.

The "boyfriend" was actually a client, only been here two nights, his first trip to Thailand.

The poor girl had no chance she was jumped from behind and stabbed over 40 times.

The murderers father is apparently a policeman, will be interesting to see where this case goes.

My girlfriend sent me the gruesome pictures from when it happened. The girl's Thai husband found out she had a new foreign boyfriend

Yes, he found out. Someone told him. Told him not only that she had a new boyfriend but where she worked. He was filled with blind rage when he went AWOL, not when he got to walking street.

The "boyfriend" was actually a client, only been here two nights, his first trip to Thailand.

The poor girl had no chance she was jumped from behind and stabbed over 40 times.

The murderers father is apparently a policeman, will be interesting to see where this case goes.

"First trip to Thailand"??? I think you mean "First trip to Pattaya"

Boyfriend=murderer, right???

"First trip to Thailand"??? I think you mean "First trip to Pattaya"

Because, her fiance had visited her many times and few times to her parents!

Work ?

Please define work

Archived