Murder on Walking Street Pattaya - Breaking News

rooster59

My girlfriend sent me the gruesome pictures from when it happened. The girl's Thai husband found out she had a new foreign boyfriend

Yes, he found out. Someone told him. Told him not only that she had a new boyfriend but where she worked. He was filled with blind rage when he went AWOL, not when he got to walking street.

Not to worry, they will throw the book at this guy, at least a book.

The "boyfriend" was actually a client, only been here two nights, his first trip to Thailand.

The poor girl had no chance she was jumped from behind and stabbed over 40 times.

The murderers father is apparently a policeman, will be interesting to see where this case goes.

"First trip to Thailand"??? I think you mean "First trip to Pattaya"

Boyfriend=murderer, right???

I'll rephrase: the Australian mentioned in the reports is not her boyfriend.

It is his first trip to thailand

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow..where are all the keyboard Rambos?

Surely they would have used their training to disarm the perp, break his neck and disappear stealthily into the night.

If they had been there, as they often qualify their posts.

Guess they must all be knackered and worn out after venting their spleen over the drunk man kicking his wife.

3 Australian guys right there couldn't prevent it? Maybe they ran away. For all we know, the Australian date was next on the chopping list and another murder was prevented.

The Aussie was not her "date", you fool, he was the<deleted> client.

It's also reported that same guy physically assaulted her on 3rd October2015 outside her apartment while coming back from work.

It simply means that anybody can be mad in love with you so that he can kill you & later on embrace your corpse to show his affection.

Work ?

Theyre not shagging for fun chief.

It's also reported that same guy physically assaulted her on 3rd October2015 outside her apartment while coming back from work.

It simply means that anybody can be mad in love with you so that he can kill you & later on embrace your corpse to show his affection.

Please define work

Are you trying to say that victim was in something illegal? And, thus, she should be dead? She was free to go anywhere she wanted and to whomsoever she wanted. I think her two lady friends must know better.

Surely they would have used their training to disarm the perp, break his neck and disappear stealthily into the night.

Guess they must all be knackered and worn out after venting their spleen over the drunk man kicking his wife.

3 Australian guys right there couldn't prevent it? Maybe they ran away. For all we know, the Australian date was next on the chopping list and another murder was prevented.

The Aussie was not her "date", you fool, he was the <deleted> client.

you are right, man!

My girlfriend sent me the gruesome pictures from when it happened. The girl's Thai husband found out she had a new foreign boyfriend
Yes, he found out. Someone told him. Told him not only that she had a new boyfriend but where she worked. He was filled with blind rage when he went AWOL, not when he got to walking street.

The "boyfriend" was actually a client, only been here two nights, his first trip to Thailand.
The poor girl had no chance she was jumped from behind and stabbed over 40 times.
The murderers father is apparently a policeman, will be interesting to see where this case goes.
Boyfriend=murderer, right???

I'll rephrase: the Australian mentioned in the reports is not her boyfriend.
It is his first trip to thailand

Im thoroughly confused....the guy with her when she got jumped....hes aussie....or indian....or an aussie of indian origin?

Also stunned by the 40 stab wounds bit.....guess people were too scared to grapple with this knut.

Because, her fiance had visited her many times and few times to her parents!

Another dillusional character. He loved her (after 2 weeks), was going to buy a house ? I feel sorry for her, but was he the answer ?

The Aussie was not her "date", you fool, he was the<deleted> client.

you are right, man!

Victor, why do I get the feeling that you're either the Indian boyfriend himself or someone close to him? You're trying to defend their relationship to every last bit and you know about the girl more than anyone here and the media. Or are you simply cooking up these info? Not trying to defame anyone, but I'm only curious mate.

Because, her fiance had visited her many times and few times to her parents!

Another dillusional character. He loved her (after 2 weeks), was going to buy a house ? I feel sorry for her, but was he the answer ?

Who told you 'after two weeks' man?

The Aussie was not her "date", you fool, he was the prostitutes client.

you are right, man!

Victor, why do I get the feeling that you're either the Indian boyfriend himself or someone close to him? You're trying to defend their relationship to every last bit and you know about the girl more than anyone here and the media. Or are you simply cooking up these info? Not trying to defame anyone, but I'm only curious mate.

I concur......time to come clean victor

There's no need to be rude... In Pattaya "date" implies client without any further explanation required.

It also give you an out, just in case you're wrong. Believe it or not some of us walk in Walking Street with our wives. People like you jump to conclusions.,

It was not a Farang, but an Indian she was now in love with, who also visited her parents few times. She was about to go back leaving her barlife on 12 November 2015. They already had planned to buy a home in her hometown. Couple was about to marry in February 2016. She will always be in heart. RIP Lucky (Wilailak Pidtatasa)!!!

Are you him? Only asking because of your second last sentence.

BTW this colours my analysis a bit….as I didn't know her lover was 'Khaek'

Thai people are racist to the core…esp towards indians…..kinda funny considering they lay it all on the line for buddha.

Had she been schtupping a farang, the thai man may have taken it in his stride and perhaps tried to get on her gravy train.

But seeing it was an indian probably pushed him over the edge…..Red Haze took over.

PS. Chances are very high that this indian dude will surface on Addicts to tell his story among the bingo players there. They have swarmed that website in months with their inane questions…where can I get anal, how much for ST in insomnia….etc etc.

Are you saying that an Indian dating a 33 year old BG is a Social Climber? :)

With no real role models & a country filled with violent crime, you would come to expect this behaviour in the manboys. Thailand as a nation need to grow up or they will be always treated like little children by the rest of the world. With the extra teaching time available now it would be fantastic to see them instill human values & respect into the children. Also they need to instill the fear of ending up in a prison cell for many years if they do commit crimes. Works in all civillized countries to an extent.

They're incognito on their special ops missions behind enemy lines.

There's no need to be rude... In Pattaya "date" implies client without any further explanation required.

It also give you an out, just in case you're wrong. Believe it or not some of us walk in Walking Street with our wives. People like you jump to conclusions.,

YES ,very true , my wife and i sometimes go and sit in a bar and watch the world go by , its a cheap form of entertainment watching the wierd and the wonderfull walk by

Just saw the video..... Terrible

any chance of a link?

why would any sick retard want to watch the vid of this poor girl getting her throat sliced

I'd watch it too, but the video on YouTube doesn't show the attack.

The killer is arrested and yes he is a thai.

I can only surmise a lot of the people that perpetrate such heinous crimes ( mostly men more so than women ) are thinking to themselves that everyone will be sympathetic or understanding of their actions as they think, in their minds, their actions are justified as they had good reason to do what they did do.

So, to them, it is no big deal and they seldom if ever think before they act while they DO NOT CARE what the consequences are or the implications or the ramifications of their actions.

It looks to me like there is a very good chance that particular man will have no remorse for his actions nor will he ever apologize for what he did......but I could be wrong....but to me it looks that way at this time....while maybe in the future he may accept accountability for what he did.

Just saying

Cheers

As has been suggested earlier, if he is in fact the son of a policeman I can't imagine him feeling any remorse. Probably adds to the reason why he might have taken such drastic action, thinking he will probably get off. Maybe a small payment to the girls family but he's probably long odds to do any serious jail time..

Sad but true here in Thailand...

What a pain! A 33 year old mature girl who tried to earn a living for a poor family can't decide that an idiot 21 year old immature <........> is to be with for long or not. Just because he was a soldier, son of a Policeman, and so-called 21 year old 'love' mentality; should he be considered any less criminal and onus of being dead should be on girl?

Where are the logical social equalizers who say that misogynistic and mysandristic attitude is not good in society?

It simply means that those criticizers are seems to be of the opinion that a girl can't decide to leave that Pattaya life and have a new beginning, just because some 21 year old 'loves' her.

It was not a Farang, but an Indian she was now in love with, who also visited her parents few times. She was about to go back leaving her barlife on 12 November 2015. They already had planned to buy a home in her hometown. Couple was about to marry in February 2016. She will always be in heart. RIP Lucky (Wilailak Pidtatasa)!!!

Wow. The story above said she was on walking street with two australians. Perhaps only friends. I did not know about the fiancee...

As per the news she was with two other ladies and their two Australian friends.

yes...pretty much what I said. The australians were "friends" ... there were 3 girls and two aussies. Or are you implying they were something other than friends?

Archived